Location and hours
|11:00 AM - 9:00 PM||Dinner|
|Monday - Thursday|
|11:00 AM - 9:00 PM||Dinner|
|11:00 AM - 3:00 PM||Lunch|
|11:00 AM - 10:00 PM||Dinner|
|11:00 AM - 3:00 PM||Lunch|
|11:00 AM - 10:00 PM||Dinner|
- Picked for you
- Popular Items
- 2. Fried TofuCrispy fried bean cake, served with plum sauce and ground peanuts.
- 4. Chicken WingsMarinated and deep fried, served with sweet and spicy plum sauce.
- 5. Chicken Satay
- 7. Prawn RollsMarinated in special traditional Thai sauce, wrapped in an egg roll, deep-fried and served with sweet and spicy plum sauce.
- 8. Tod MunSpicy fish cakes made with red curry paste, green beans and kaffir lime leaves, deep-fried golden brown. Served with fresh cucumber dipping sauce.
- 9. Calamari
- 11. Mixed Appetizer PlateA combination of chicken satay, prawn rolls, spring rolls and crab.
- 13. Yum Neau (Beef)Grilled sliced beef tossed with roasted chili pepper, cilantro, red onion, cucumber, tomato, green onion and lime juice.
- 14. Larb Gai (Chicken)Ground chicken breast tossed with roasted chili pepper, red onion, green onion, lime juice, fish sauce and cilantro served in a cucumber cup.
- 15. Crying TigerGrilled sliced beef tossed with chili pepper, ground roasted rice, cilantro, Thai basil and lime juice.
- 16. Yum Pla Muk (Calamari)Sliced calamari squid tossed with roasted chili pepper, cilantro, red onion, cucumber, tomato, green onion and lime juice.
- 17. Yum Goong (Prawns)Steamed prawns tossed with cashew nuts, roasted chili pepper, cilantro, red onion, cucumber, tomato, green onion and lime juice.
- 18. Yum Woon SenSteamed prawns and ground chicken breast tossed with bean thread noodles, cashew nuts, onion, cilantro, fresh chilies, tomato, cucumber and lime juice.
- 19. Tom YumThai style hot and sour soup with lemon grass, chili paste, lime leaf, onion, mushrooms, tomato and galanga, seasoned with fresh cilantro.
- 20. Tom KahThai style hot and sour soup with coconut milk, lemon grass, chili paste, lime leaf, onion, mushrooms and galanga, seasoned with fresh cilantro.
- 21. Noppakao SpecialNon-spicy Thai soup with tofu, ground chicken, fish balls, napa cabbage, green onion and bean thread noodles, seasoned with a touch of garlic oil and fresh cilantro.
- 22. Wonton SoupFresh wontons stuffed with ground chicken and shrimp in a hot broth with shrimps and baby bok choy. Topped with fresh green onion and crispy garlic.
- Noodle Dishes
- 26. Rad NahPan-fried wide rice noodles topped with stir-fried broccoli and a yellow bean sauce.
- 27. Bah MeeSteamed egg noodles with bean sprouts and garlic sauce, sprinkled with ground peanuts, chopped green onion and cilantro.
- 28. Phad Woon SenStir-fried bean thread noodles with mushrooms, cabbage, egg, tomato, pineapple, green onion, bean sprouts and chopped celery.
- 29. Cat’s Eye Rama NoodlesSautéed wide rice noodles with egg, served on a bed of cooked spinach and topped with peanut sauce.
- 30. Golden NoodlesWide rice noodles with broccoli, egg, onion, bell pepper, green beans, carrots and Thai basil stir-fried in red and yellow curry sauce. Starts at 1 star.
- 31. Sen MeeThin rice noodles with mushrooms, carrots, egg, cabbage and onion stir-fried in yellow curry sauce.
- 32. Sen YaiWide rice noodles with egg, onion, bell pepper, green beans, broccoli, baby corn and basil stir-fried in red curry sauce and peanut sauce. Starts at 1 star.
- 33. See Rah ChaWide rice noodles with bell pepper, egg, onion and broccoli stir-fried in red chili sauce. Starts at 1 star.
- 34. Mama PhadEgg noodles with egg, carrots, baby corn, cabbage, broccoli, snow peas and bell pepper stir fried in special noppakao sauce.
- 36. Blue Saphire BasilSautéed meat or tofu with basil, garlic, onion, bell pepper and mushrooms.
- 37. Garlic DelightSautéed meat or tofu with garlic, broccoli, snow peas and carrots in oyster sauce sprinkled with golden fried garlic.
- 38. Garnet Sweet and Sour
- 39. Mother of Pearl Broccoli Oyster SauceSautéed meat or tofu with broccoli, in oyster sauce.
- 40. Phad PedSautéed meat or tofu with zucchini, tomato, bell pepper, bamboo shoots, mushrooms and Thai basil, stir-fried in red curry paste. Starts at 1 star.
- 41. Prik KingSautéed meat or tofu with green beans, bell pepper, onion and Thai basil, stir-fried in chili sauce. Starts at 1 star.
- 42. Ginger GardenSautéed meat or tofu with fresh ginger, mushrooms, onion, snow peas, bell pepper and celery, stir-fried in yellow bean sauce.
- 43. EggplantSautéed meat or tofu with eggplant, basil, bell pepper and onion, stir-fried in chili sauce. Starts at 1 star.
- 44. Cat’s Eye Showering RamaSautéed meat or tofu on a bed of cooked spinach and topped with peanut sauce.
- 45. Oyster Sauce DelightMeat or tofu with onion and bell pepper sautéed in light oyster sauce.
- 46. Zircon Orange SauceSautéed meat or tofu with onion, bell pepper and carrots, stir-fried in special noppakao orange sauce and garnished with fresh orange slice.
- 47. Baby Corn DelightSautéed meat or tofu with baby corn, bamboo shoots, mushrooms, bell pepper and onion, stir-fried with oyster sauce and light soy sauce.
- 48. Mixed Vegetables DeluxeSautéed meat or tofu with mixed vegetables stir-fried with oyster sauce and light soy sauce.
- 49. Heavenly Coriander
- 50. Spicy BeefStir-fried with broccoli, onion, mushrooms, carrots, fresh basil and chili paste.
- 51. Thai BBQ ChickenHalf of a chicken marinated in special marinade sauce, grilled and served with sweet and sour sauce.
- 52. Sunny DelightCombination of beef, pork and chicken with bamboo shoots, baby corn, green beans, bell pepper, onion and basil, stir-fried in chili sauce. Starts at 1 star.
- 53. Sweet and Sour TroutDeep-fried trout topped with sweet and sour sauce with tomatoes, bell pepper, sliced ginger, green onion and pineapple, served on a sizzling hot plate.
- 54. Three Flavor TroutDeep-fried trout topped with three flavor sauce with mushroom, bell pepper and fresh basil, served on a sizzling hot plate.
- 55. Pla Chui ChiDeep-fried trout topped with Panang curry sauce with bell pepper and fresh basil, served on a sizzling hot plate. Starts at 1 star.
- 56. Seafood Sunny DelightCombination of shrimp, squid, scallops and mussels with bamboo shoots, baby corn, green beans, bell pepper, onion and basil, stir-fried in chili sauce. Starts at 1 star.
- 57. Sizzling Seafood BasketA tasty combination of seafood, celery, carrots, onion, baby corn, bean thread noodles and sliced fresh ginger.
- 58. Seafood Curry BasketA combination of seafood, napa cabbage, basil and bell pepper, simmered in red curry and coconut milk. Starts at 1 star.
- 59. Noppakao Steam TroutSteamed trout, napa cabbage, basil and bell pepper, simmered in sour soup, served on a hot steam plate.
- 60. Ruby Red CurryRed curry paste and coconut milk with bamboo shoots, bell pepper and fresh Thai basil.
- 61. Green CurryGreen curry paste and coconut milk with zucchini, eggplant, bell pepper and fresh Thai basil.
- 63. Massaman CurryMassaman curry paste and coconut milk with potatoes, carrots, onion, pineapple and roasted peanuts.
- 65. Emerald CurryGreen curry paste and coconut milk with fish balls, fresh shredded kra chai, green beans, zucchini, green bell pepper and fresh Thai basil.
- 66. Roast Duck CurryRed curry paste and coconut milk with sliced roasted duck, pineapple, fresh cherry tomatoes, bell pepper and fresh Thai basil.
- 67. Salmon CurryGrilled salmon steak topped with our panang curry sauce, carrot, broccoli and babycorn.
- Rice Dishes
- 69. Basil Fried RiceStir fried jasmine rice with basil, egg, mushrooms, bell pepper and onion.
- 70. Noppakao Fried Brown RiceStir-fried brown rice with red curry, egg, onion, baby corn, broccoli, bell pepper, snow peas and basil. Starts at 1 star.
- 72. Crab Fried RiceStir-fried jasmine rice with crab meat, egg, onion, carrots, peas and corn; sprinkled with cilantro and garnished with fresh cucumber slices.
- Noppakao Special
- 73. Lemon Grass ChickenChicken breast marinated in garlic, soy sauce, lemon grass & lime leaf. Pan fried & served on a sizzling hot plate with steamed vegetables.
- 74. Asparagus PrawnsStir-fried prawns with garlic sauce.
- 75. Garlic Pork RibsWe are proud to introduce our special soft and tender garlic pork ribs. This magnificent dish is created by slowly baking marinated pork ribs with our own-recipe garlic sauce added just right before the ribs are almost done to promote the taste of the real garlic.
- 76. Emperor Duck CurryThis delicious menu is served with one half of deep-fried duck in the red curry sauce, with a combination of bell peppers, tomatoes and Thai basils. Starts at 1 star.
- 77. Moonlight HalibutCooked quickly over high heat seasoned wiht garlic, ginger, bell pepper, yellow bean sauce. Uniformly chopped ingredients absorb the optimum seasoning from herbs, spices & sauces.
- 79. Salmon JumpingFresh salmon grilled with honey. Served with a sauce of fresh Thai chili pepper, garlic, lime juice & fish sauce.
- Chicken Pud Thai
- Shirly Temple
- Chicken Satay (2 Skewers) w/ Rice
- Roy Rogers
- Thai Fried Rice Chicken
- Coconut Milk Ice Cream
- Black Sticky Rice
- Fried Ice Cream
- Ice Tea
- Orange Juice
- Soft Drink
- Thai Ice Coffee
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Noppakao Thai Restaurant in Kirkland?
Noppakao Thai Restaurant is located at: 9745 NE 117th Ln , Kirkland
Is the menu for Noppakao Thai Restaurant available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Noppakao Thai Restaurant online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Noppakao Thai Restaurant menu?
The most ordered items from Noppakao Thai Restaurant are: 23. Phad Thai,60. Ruby Red Curry,24. Phad See-ew.
Does Noppakao Thai Restaurant offer delivery in Kirkland?
Yes, Noppakao Thai Restaurant offers delivery in Kirkland via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Noppakao Thai Restaurant delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Noppakao Thai Restaurant?
Delivery fees for Noppakao Thai Restaurant vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Noppakao Thai Restaurant with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Noppakao Thai Restaurant?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Noppakao Thai Restaurant, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Noppakao Thai Restaurant?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Noppakao Thai Restaurant.