Location and hours
|11:30 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Monday - Friday|
|11:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|11:30 AM - 9:00 PM|
Picked for you
- Phad Thai
- Phad Se Ew
- On Rice’s Fried RiceStir-fried rice with broccoli, egg, tomato, and onion. Topped with cilantro and cucumber.
- Drunken NoodleStir-fried wide rice noodles with egg, broccoli, carrots, tomato, hot basil, onion, bell pepper, bamboo shoots, mushrooms, and chili sauce.
- Basil Fried RiceStir-fried rice with egg, onion, sweet basil, bell pepper, green beans, and mushrooms. Topped with cucumber and cilantro.
Dinner / Appetizers
- PopularCrab Rangoon
- PopularSpring Rolls
- GyozaPot sticker filled with ground chicken, chives and garlic, deep fried, served with spicy-sweet black soy sauce.
- Fresh RollsGluten-free. Fresh lettuce, rice noodles, and shrimp wrapped in steamed rice paper. Served with our peanut sauce.
- Satay - 2 PiecesMarinated in a mixture of spices, herbs, and coconut milk. Grilled skewers served with peanut sauce and cucumber salad. Your choice of chicken or tofu.
- Satay - 4 Pieces4 pieces. Marinated in a mixture of spices, herbs and coconut milk. Grilled skewers served with peanut sauce and cucumber salad. Choice of chicken or tofu.
- Curry PuffPuff pastry filled with chicken, onion, potato. Flavored with curry powder. Deep-fried to golden-brown. Served with cucumber salad.
- CalamariLightly floured calamari deep-fried until golden brown. Served with spicy dipping sauce.
- EdamameSteamed and salted Japanese - young soy bean in pod.
- Goong TodPrawns dipped in coconut batter and deep-fried until golden brown. Served with sweet plum sauce.
- Miang KumOld fashioned Northern Thai style dish. Toasted coconut, ginger, sliced lime, shallots, peanuts and fresh Thai chili in a spinach leaf topped with Thai special sauce.
- On Rice NibblesSpring rolls, goong tod, fresh rolls, crab rangoon, chicken satay, and calamari.
Dinner / Soups
- Tom KahGluten free. Exotic, rich and flavorful, thai herbs and spices touched with coconut milk in a soup made with galangal, lemongrass, lime leaves, cilantro, onion mushrooms, and your choice.Popular
- Tom YumGluten free. Flavorful mixture of Thai herbs, fresh mushrooms, lemongrass, lime leaves, onion, cilantro, and chili paste and your choice.
Dinner / Noodle Soups
- Tom Kha NoodlesGluten-free. Rice noodles with chicken, with our delicious ‘tom kha’ coconut milk broth.
Dinner / Salads
Dinner / Noodle Stir-Fry
Dinner / Fried Rice Dishes
Dinner / Curries
Dinner / Veggie Dishes
Dinner / Chef Special
Dinner / Dinner Entrees
Dinner / On the Side
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of On Rice Thai Cuisine in Bellingham?
On Rice Thai Cuisine is located at: 1224 Harris Ave , Bellingham
Is the menu for On Rice Thai Cuisine available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for On Rice Thai Cuisine online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the On Rice Thai Cuisine menu?
The most ordered items from On Rice Thai Cuisine are: Phad Thai, Phad Se Ew, Panang Curry.
Does On Rice Thai Cuisine offer delivery in Bellingham?
Yes, On Rice Thai Cuisine offers delivery in Bellingham via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the On Rice Thai Cuisine delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from On Rice Thai Cuisine?
Delivery fees for On Rice Thai Cuisine vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from On Rice Thai Cuisine with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from On Rice Thai Cuisine?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from On Rice Thai Cuisine, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from On Rice Thai Cuisine?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from On Rice Thai Cuisine.