Location and hours
|9:00 AM - 9:15 PM|
|Monday - Friday|
|10:00 AM - 9:15 PM|
|9:00 AM - 9:15 PM|
Appetizers (Món Khai Vị)
- Fresh Summer Rolls (Gỏi Cuốn)$7.25Shredded lettuce, mint, and rice vermicelli with a choice of sliced pork or shrimp, or a traditional combination of both, and wrapped in rice paper served with peanut sauce (vegetarian fresh summer rolls with tofu available ).
- Crispy Spring Rolls (Chả Giò)$6.75A savory mixture of ground chicken, carrots, onions, glass noodles, and mushrooms rolled and fried until golden brown served with nước mắm dipping sauce.
- Crispy Chicken Wings (Cánh Gà Chiên Dòn)$13.95Lightly coated fried chicken wings, tossed in our homemade sauce (10 pcs).
- Grilled Meat Summer Rolls (Gỏi Cuốn Thịt Nướng)$7.75Shredded lettuce, mint, and rice vermicelli combined with a choice of grilled pork, chicken or beef, wrapped in softened rice paper, and served with peanut sauce.
- Tapicoca Dumplings (Bánh Bột Lọc)$9.75Clear dumplings, steamed and filled with caramelized shrimp and pork served with nước mắm.
- Nha Trang Rolls (Nem Nướng Nha Trang)$7.75Vietnamese style grilled ham rolled in rice paper with a variety of greens and herbs served with warm nướng dipping sauce.
- Beef Skewers (Bò Lụi Nướng)$8.75Beef marinated in lemongrass, garlic, sesame and soy sauce, and garlic grilled over an open flame.
- Wonton Soup (Súp Hoành Thánh)$12.50Pork filled wontons, lettuce, shallots, and scallions in chicken broth (wonton noodle soup is also available as an entrée).
- Chicken Skewers (Gà Lụi Nướng)$8.75Chicken marinated in lemongrass, garlic, sesame and soy sauce, and garlic grilled over an open flame.
- Vietnamese Crepe (Bánh Xèo)$14.50A traditional mixture of shrimp, pork, and bean sprouts, and enclosed in a rice flour crepe served with a variety of greens and herbs for wrapping and nước mắm for dipping.
- Rice Chowder (Cháo)$10.95Prepared with a choice of chicken, beef, or pork (add shrimp or salmon).
- Shrimp Toast (Bánh Mì Chiên Tôm)$8.75Sliced french bread prepared with a layer of shrimp paste.
- Steamed Rice Cakes (Bánh Bèo)$8.75Topped with minced shrimp, fried shallots, and scallion oil served with nước mắm.
- Roasted Quail (Chim Cút Rô Ti)$14.50Sautéed with scallions, sliced onions, and red bell peppers served over a bed of watercress.
- Betel Leaf Beef (Bò Lá Lốt)$15.95Seasoned minced beef, wrapped in wild betel-leaf, and grilled.
- Shrimp Paste on Suger Cane (Chạo Tôm)$13.75A traditional Vietnamese delicacy of lightly seasoned ground shrimp, molded around sugar cane.
- Vietnamese-style Salad (Gỏi)$12.50Shredded cabbage, shredded carrots, and fresh mint in fish vinaigrette.
- Lotus Root Salad (Gỏi Ngó Sen)$14.50Crunchy, pickled lotus roots tossed with poached shrimp, sliced pork, and shredded carrots in a fish vinaigrette.
- Duck Salad (Gỏi Vịt)$15.50Duck tossed with shredded cabbage in ginger and fish vinaigrette.
Specials (Các Món Đặc Biệt)
- Crab and Tomato Noodle Soup (Bún Riêu)$15.95Crab paste, tomatoes, fried tofu, and vermicelli noodle soup served with a side of fresh vegetables and shrimp paste.
Noodle Soups (Phở)
Special Noodle Soups (Hủ Tiếu and Bún Đặc Biệt)
Vermicelli (Các Món Bún)
Steamed Vermicelli (Bánh Hỏi)
Stir-Fried Noodles (Hủ Tiếu & Mì Xào)
Rice Plates (Cơm Dĩa)
Vegetarian Entrees (Các Món Ăn Chay)
Seafood & Soups
Smoothies (Sinh Tố)
Desserts (Tráng Miệng)
Beverages (Giải Khát)
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Pho Le in Boston?
Pho Le is located at: 1356 Dorchester Ave , Boston
Is the menu for Pho Le available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Pho Le online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Pho Le menu?
The most ordered items from Pho Le are: Special Beef Noodle Soup (Phở Đặc Biệt), Fresh Summer Rolls (Gỏi Cuốn), Phở Tái.
Does Pho Le offer delivery in Boston?
Yes, Pho Le offers delivery in Boston via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Pho Le delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Pho Le?
Delivery fees for Pho Le vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Pho Le with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Pho Le?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Pho Le, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Pho Le?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Pho Le.