Location and hours
2016 Route 112, Medford, NY 11763
|11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
- Humus$7.00With pita bread. Mashed chickpeas blended with fresh garlic, esame paste and herbs
- Stuffed Grape Leaves$7.00Grape leaves studied with chefs special blend of rice, herbs and spices.
- Eggplant Spread with Pita Bread$7.00Baba ganoush. Pureed eggplant flavored with garlic, herbs and parsley.
- PanFried Eggplant W/ Tomato Sauce$7.00With tomato sauce (shakshuka). Eggplant with tomato sauce served cold or hot (with pita bread).
- Haydari$7.00Thick yogurt flavored with herbs, chopped walnuts, crushed garlic and olive oil
- House Cheese Plate$14.50A variety of creamy Turkish feta, fresh mozzarella and traditionally unique flavored cheese
- Ezme$7.00With pita bread. Spiced chopped vegetables and walnuts.
- Spinach Pie$7.50Lightly layered dough filled with spinach and feta cheese.
- 2 Pieces Mini Lahmajun$7.50Mini pizza style. Spicy ground lamb and vegetable over a layer of made crust.
- Felafel$7.00Crispy deep fried ground chickpea balls with an emerald green, fluffy and delicate spiced inside, served with Tahini sauce
- Mucver$11.00Delightful little deep fried fritters made from zucchini, eggs and flour, crispy on the outside, tender on the inside, served with garlic yogurt sauce
- Manti$13.00Delicious classic boiled tiny Turkish lamb stuffed dumplings served with garlicky yogurt and caramelized tomato paste
- Turkish Cigars$7.00Rolled filo, stuffed with choice of feta cheese or Turkish pastrami.
- Fried Calf's Liver$15.00Served with red onion, parsley and lemon.
- Fried Calamari$14.00Served with Turkish style white sauce.
- 4 Pieces Mini Lahmajun$14.00Mini pizza style. Spicy ground lamb and vegetable over a layer of made crust.
- Stuffed Bulgur & Potato Balls$10.00Icli Kofte. Bulqur and potato balls stuffed with spicy chopped meat and pine nuts.
- PanFried Eggplant W/ Yogurt$7.50With pita bread. Served cold with yogurt and garlic sauce.
Lunch - Platters
Entrees - Meat Dinners
Entrees - Vegetable & Poultry Dinners