Location and hours
|Monday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 3:30 PM||Menu|
|5:00 PM - 8:30 PM||Menu|
- Picked for you
- Vegetable SamosaLightly spiced Indian turnovers, stuffed potatoes, and peas. Two pieces.
- Chana SamosaSamosas with garbanzo beans on top.
- Paneer PakoraMildly spiced fritters of cheese.
- Chicken PakoraSpiced fried chicken fritters.
- Onion BhajiFreshly diced onion mixed with flour and deep-fried.
- Tandoori Delicacies
- Chicken TikkaTender boneless pieces of chicken marinated in spices and herbs. Skewered and roasted in clay oven.
- Seafood Curries
- Shrimp CurryTender shrimp cooked in onion gravy with fresh tomatoes and ginger.
- Shrimp SaagTender shrimp cooked with spinach, ginger, and spices.
- Shrimp MasalaTender shrimp cooked in a sauce.
- Shrimp VindaluShrimp cooked in hot spices, tomatoes, and potatoes.
- Chicken Curries
- Chicken PalakA tender piece of chicken cooked with spices and served with spinach curry.
- Chicken VindaluChicken cooked with potatoes and hot tangy sauce.
- Chicken CurryChicken mildly spiced and cooked in the sauce.
- Kadai ChickenDry masala chicken cooked in the sauce.
- Lamb Curries
- Rogan JoshBoneless lamb cooked with ginger, garlic, herbs, and spices.
- Lamb CurryDiced boneless lamb cooked with herbs, spices, and sauce.
- Lamb PalakDiced boneless lamb cooked with spinach, ginger, and spices.
- Lamb VindaluLamb cooked with hot spices, potatoes, and tangy vinegar sauce.
- Kadai Masala LambDry diced boneless masala lamb cooked in the sauce.
- Basmati RiceLong grain rice imported from India.
- Chicken BiryaniBasmati rice cooked with chicken.
- Pillau RiceBasmati rice cooked in light butter, peas, and onion.
- Shrimp BiryaniRice, cooked with shrimp and a blend of herbs and spices.
- Lamb BiryaniBasmati rice with tender cubes of curried lamb.
- Bakra BiryaniBasmati rice with tender cubes of goat meat.
- LassiYogurt and milkshake.
- Mango LassiYogurt and milkshake with mango pulp.
- test itemdo not order
- Gulab JamunCheese ball dipped in sugary syrup.
- Ras MalaiCheese dumplings in sweet milk.
- KheerSweet rice pudding.
- Vegetable Curries
- Malai KoftaMixed vegetables and fresh cream balls served in Punjabi style.
- Bhindi MasalaFresh okra cooked in onion, ginger, garlic, and spices topped with tomatoes.
- Matar PaneerGreen peas and cheese cooked in the punjabi style.
- Bengan BharthaBaked eggplant mashed and sauteed with herbs, tomatoes, and onions.
- Channa MasalaGarbanzo beans spiced with fresh ginger and served in its own sauce.
- Alu PunjabiPotatoes sauteed with a fine selection of spices and mustard seed.
- Nav Rattan KormaMixed vegetables cooked with Indian spices.
- Alu MaterPotatoes and peas with Indian spices.
- Daal MakhaniCreamed lentils with cream.
- Paneer BhurjiPieces of cheese cooked with Indian spices.
- Vegan saag
- Yellow dal
- RotiWhole wheat bread.
- NaanLeaven bread cooked in tandoor.
- Garlic NanNan sprinkled with garlic.
- Onion KulchaNan stuffed with freshly diced onion.
- ParathaButtered whole wheat bread.
- Muli ParathaStuffed bread with cauliflower.
- Alu ParathaStuffed bread with potatoes.
- Gobi ParathaStuffed bread with cauliflower.
- Paneer ParathaStuffed bread with cheese.
- PooriTwo pieces of fried bread.
- Chana PooriTwo pieces of fried bread with chana and raita.
- BhaturaTwo pieces of fried leaven bread.
- Chana BhaturaTwo pieces of fried leaven bread with chana and raita.
- Chilly Naan
- Specialty Items
- Kadai BakraDry masala goat meat cooked in a sauce.
- Kadai LambDry diced boneless masala lamb cooked in a sauce.
- Kadai FishDry masala fish cooked in a sauce.
- Egg BhurjiScrambled egg and onion cooked with Indian spices.
- Egg BiryaniBasmati rice with scrambled egg and onion.
- Paneer Tikka MasalaPieces of cheese tandoor in a clay oven and then blended in curry sauce.
- Paneer BiryaniBasmati rice with cheese.
- Bakra CurryGoat meat mildly spiced and cooked in a sauce.
- Vegan special
- Vegan Saag
- Vegan Alu Gobi
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Punjabi Tandoor (Corona) in Corona?
Punjabi Tandoor (Corona) is located at: 2150 California Ave Ste 101 , Corona
Is the menu for Punjabi Tandoor (Corona) available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Punjabi Tandoor (Corona) online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Punjabi Tandoor (Corona) menu?
The most ordered items from Punjabi Tandoor (Corona) are: Basmati Rice, Garlic Nan, Chicken Tikka Masala.
Does Punjabi Tandoor (Corona) offer delivery in Corona?
Yes, Punjabi Tandoor (Corona) offers delivery in Corona via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Punjabi Tandoor (Corona) delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Punjabi Tandoor (Corona)?
Delivery fees for Punjabi Tandoor (Corona) vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Punjabi Tandoor (Corona) with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Punjabi Tandoor (Corona)?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Punjabi Tandoor (Corona), add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Punjabi Tandoor (Corona)?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Punjabi Tandoor (Corona).