Location and hours
684 North Freedom Boulevard, Provo, UT 84601
|12:00 AM - 1:00 AM|
|Monday - Saturday|
- Tonkotsu Ramen$12.00Tonkotsu pork broth, pork chashu, green onion, seaweed, corn, and soft-boiled egg.
- Spicy Tonkotsu Ramen$12.50Tonkotsu pork broth, spicy ground pork, bamboo shoots, water chestnuts, garlic, ginger, green onion, seaweed, corn, and soft-boiled egg.
- Shio Ramen$12.00Shio, pork broth, with pork chashu topping, green onion, seaweed, corn, and soft-boiled egg.
- Vegetarian Ramen$12.00Miso broth, radish sprouts, spinach, green onion, roasted seaweed, corn, and panko tofu, with vegan spinach noodles or gluten-free yam noodles.
- Braised Pork Rice Bowl$12.00Green onions, roasted seaweed, corn, kimchi, soft boiled egg, and haus sauce.
- Vegetarian Rice Bowl$12.00Panko tofu nuggets, corn, kimchi, radish sprouts, spinach, green onions, and roasted seaweed.
- Pork Curry Rice Bowl$13.00Tonkotsu pork tenderloin and Japanese curry with beef, carrots, and onions.
- Shoyu Ramen$12.00Shoyu broth, pork chashu, green onion, seaweed, corn, and soft-boiled egg.
- Karaage Chicken$9.00Japanese fried chicken pieces with sweet and spicy haus sauce or dijion mustard.
- Steamed Bun$5.00Pork, beef, or spam with kimchi, spinach, and haus aioli.
- Edamame$5.50Salted soybeans.
- Takoyaki$9.00Fried wheat cake balls with octopus.
- Seaweed Salad$6.50Kaiso.
- Assorted Pickles$5.50Two types of Japanese tsukemono.
- Taro Fries$6.50Served with haus aioli.
- Fried Gyoza$8.00Crispy pork dumplings with su-shoyu dipping sauce.Popular
- Green Tea Cheesecake$6.50Green tea cheesecake with vanilla ice cream.
- Strawberry Rare Cheesecake$6.50Strawberry rare cheesecake with vanilla ice cream.
- Yuzu Cheesecake$6.50Yuzu cheesecake served with vanilla ice cream.