Location and hours
|11:30 AM - 2:15 PM||Menu|
|5:15 PM - 8:45 PM||Menu|
Picked for you
- Potato Peas SamosaCrisp fried dumplings, spiced potatoes, and peas.
- Lahori Fish PakoraCrispy batter fried fish marinated with Lahore masala.
- Chamn Bhar Paneer TikkaCottage cheese marinated in hang curd and tandoori roasted.
- Nimbu ChickenClay oven cooked chicken breast. Serve with creamy lemon sauce.
- Crab CakeMinced crab mixed with seasonal fish and spices. Served with mango mayonnaise.
- Honey CauliflowerCrispy cauliflower dipped in honey with chilli sauce
- Dahi Ke Kababkababs made with yogurt, garlic and onion
Soups and Salads
- Tomato ShorbaTomato reduction flavored with Indian spices.
Biryani and Rice
- Subz Dum BiryaniPot sealed basmati rice biryani with herbs and spices accompanied with yogurt raita. Vegetable.
- Chicken Pardha BiryaniPot sealed basmati rice biryani with herbs and spices accompanied with yogurt raita.
- Lamb Dum BiryaniPot sealed basmati rice biryani with herbs and spices accompanied with yogurt raita.
- Lemon RiceSouth Indian rice flavored with lemon, peanuts, curry leaf, and mustard seeds. Pot sealed basmati rice biryani with herbs and spices accompanied with yogurt raita.
- Saffron RiceLong grained basmati rice with saffron. Pot sealed basmati rice biryani with herbs and spices accompanied with yogurt raita.
- Dal TardkaYellow lentil and mixed lentils tempered with herbs and spices.
- Channa PindiChick peas cooked with blend spices.
- SaagSpinach. Choice of paneer or vegetables.
- Bhindi AmchuriOkra seasoned with dry mango powder and onion tomato masala.
- Khatta Meetha BainganBaby egg plant cooked in garlic, tomato, and tamarind sauce.
- Shahi PaneerChunks of cottage cheese cooked in cashew, nut, and onion gravy with flavor of cardamom.
Non Vegetarian Entree
- Kadhai MurgCubes of chicken, onion, and bell peppers cooked in onion and tomato sauce. Flavored with coriander seeds.
- Dhai MurghChicken cubes cooked in a mild cashew nut and onion sauce. Finished with yogurt cream and saffron.
- Chettinad ChickenSpicy pepper corn and fennel and boneless curry from Chettinad region of South India.
- Chettinad LambSpicy peppercorn and fennel and boneless curry from Chettinad region of south India.
- Vindaloo ChickenGoan style curry in chili pepper sauce with wine vinegar.
- Vindaloo LambGoan style curry in chili pepper sauce with wine vinegar.
- Kashmiri Rogan JoshKashmiri delicacy of lamb in fennel flavored onion gravy.
- Bombay Saffron Lamb BhunaSlow simmered in juices and flavored with saffron and cumin.
- Rara MuttonMutton pieces cooked and served in a thick keema gravy.
- Bombay Fish CurryCooked in a sauce with blend of medium spices.
- Shrimp MooliShrimps in Goan style onion sauce with coconut cream.
- Meen ChatinadSemi dry hot shrimp and fish flavored with peppercorn and fennel seed.
- Peshawari Chicken TikkaChicken cubes marinated in spices and finished in clay oven. Grilled vertical in a charcoal fired clay oven.
- Murgh Methi Malai TikkaChicken breast marinated with cashew nut, mozzarella cheese, and fenugreek leaves. Grilled vertical in a charcoal fired clay oven.
- Muglai Seekh KababGround lamb infused with herbs, shahi jeera, and spices. Grilled vertical in a charcoal fired clay oven.
- Lagen Ki ChampLamb rack in cumin, dry ginger, pepper marinade, and grilled. Grilled vertical in a charcoal fired clay oven.
- Ambia GhengaTiger prawns marinated in yogurt, mango, and pickle paste. Grilled vertical in a charcoal fired clay oven.
- Salmon TikkaGrilled salmon fillet flavored with tandoori masala, herbs, and spices. Grilled vertical in a charcoal fired clay oven.
- Achari chicken tikka
- Plain Naan
- Garlic Naan
- Rosemary Naan
- Tandoori Roti
- Laccha Paratha
- Potato and Peas Kulcha
- Onion Kulcha
- Olive Chilli Naan
- Bread BasketLaccha paratha, garlic naan, and aloo kulcha.
- Mint RaitaYogurt with cucumber, mint, and roasted cumin.
- Roasted PappadumRoasted Punjabi lentil crackers with crushed pepper corns.
- Mango ChutneySweet mango preserve treat.
- Mixed Vegetable PickleIndian spicy mixed pickle.
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Rangoli Flavors of India in Fremont?
Rangoli Flavors of India is located at: 43852 Pacific Commons Blvd , Fremont
Is the menu for Rangoli Flavors of India available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Rangoli Flavors of India online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Rangoli Flavors of India menu?
The most ordered items from Rangoli Flavors of India are: Garlic Naan, Laccha Paratha, Butter Chicken.
Does Rangoli Flavors of India offer delivery in Fremont?
Yes, Rangoli Flavors of India offers delivery in Fremont via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Rangoli Flavors of India delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Rangoli Flavors of India?
Delivery fees for Rangoli Flavors of India vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Rangoli Flavors of India with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Rangoli Flavors of India?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Rangoli Flavors of India, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Rangoli Flavors of India?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Rangoli Flavors of India.