Location and hours
46 W 7200 S, Midvale, UT 84047
|11:30 AM - 9:10 PM|
|Monday - Thursday|
|11:00 AM - 9:30 PM|
|Friday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
- Cream Cheese Rangoon (8 pcs)$6.99Most popular. Wonton filled with sweet cream cheese served with sweet and sour dipping sauce.
- Pot Stickers (9 pcs)$7.99Most popular. Pan-seared dumplings filled with chicken, cabbage, and onion.
- Chicken Egg Rolls (2 pcs)$5.49Cabbage, carrots, mushrooms, green onions, and chicken in a crispy wonton wrapper.
- Spring Rolls Meatless (2 pcs)$3.99Crispy spring rolls filled with cabbage, carrot, celery, and onion.
- Red Corner Platter$12.99Most popular. Assortment of appetizers - fried shrimp, pot stickers, sesame balls, spring rolls, egg roll, and cream cheese rangoons.
- Wonton with Chill Oil (8 pcs)$8.99
- Salt Edamame$8.99
- Fried Jumbo Shrimp (6 pcs)$10.99
- Fried Tempura Shrimp (6 pcs)$7.99
- Sesame Seed Ball (10 pcs)$7.99Famous Chinese dim sum, fried rice flour pasty coated with sesame seeds, and filled with red bean paste.
- Fried Golden Milk Bun (6 pcs)$5.99Served with dipping sauce.
- Chicken Kabob$2.99
- Chicken Lettuce Wraps (4 pcs)$9.99Quickly-cooked spiced chopped chicken breast, peas and carrots, and water chestnuts served in four cool lettuce cups.
- Lamb Kabob$3.99
- Hot & Sour Soup$3.49Soft tofu, bamboo shoots, and black mushrooms sparked with white pepper, crushed chili, and vinegar.
- Egg Drop Soup$2.99
- Wonton Soup$5.99Pork filled dumplings and fresh vegetables in a chicken stock broth.
- Orange Chicken$12.99Most popular. Life is not complete without trying orange flavored chicken. A crispy, slightly spicy, and citrus combination. Served with steamed rice.
- General Tao's Chicken$12.99Most popular. Crispy diced chicken thigh cubes wok tossed in a dark spicy and tangy garlic sauce, a dish with stories. Served with steamed rice.
Vegetable & Tofu
Fried Rice & Noodle
Crispy Noodle (Chow Mein)
Authentic Chinese Menu