Location and hours
1724 Woodlawn Dr , STE 30, Baltimore, MD 21207
|11:30 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday - Thursday|
|11:30 AM - 8:30 PM|
|Friday - Saturday|
|11:30 AM - 9:00 PM|
Picked for you
- Chat PapariChickpeas mixed with boiled potatoes and freshly cut tomatoes, onions, and cucumbers. Topped with small crispy noodles, mild mint chutney, and a tangy tamarind sauce.
- Dahi BahlaLightly fried gram flour balls in seasoned yogurt. Served with your choice of a mint chutney and or a tangy tamarind sauce.
- Chicken PakoraBoneless chicken and steamed vegetables dipped in a batter of gram flour and deep fried. Served with a mild mint chutney.
- Vegetable PakoraSteamed vegetables dipped in a batter of gram flour and deep fried. Served with a mild mint chutney.
- Aaloo TikkiTwo (3) crispy potato cakes served with a mild chutney.
Dinner Grilled Specials
- Kabob Tikka MasalaBeef kabob and chicken tikka cooked in a special spicy sauce with onions, bell peppers, and tomatoes.
- Chapli Kebab2 grilled ground beef or chicken patties mixed with onions, hot peppers, and spices.
- Tandoori TikkaBoneless chicken breast marinated in a special spice based yogurt sauce and cooked in a clay oven.
- Lahori CharghaIt requires 45 minutes. One whole chicken marinated in a special spice based yogurt sauce and cooked to perfection in a clay oven.
Dinner Meat and Chicken
- Goat QormaBraised goat cooked in a special curry sauce made of onions, tomatoes, and spices.
- Goat KarahiWok seared spiced goat curry, cooked with onions, ginger, garlic, tomatoes, and spices.
- HaleemFinely sliced beef blended together with a wide variety of lentils and cooked in a special curry sauce.
- Keema PiazTantalizing ground beef cooked to perfection in fresh cut onions and spices.
- Chicken QormaBraised chicken cooked in a special curry sauce made of onions, tomatoes, and spices.
- Chicken GingerBoneless chicken cooked in a curry made of yogurt, ginger, and spices.
- Chicken KarahiWok seared spiced chicken curry, cooked with onions, ginger, garlic, tomatoes, and spices.
- Chicken JalfaraiziBoneless chicken cooked in a curry sauce with onions, green peppers, and tomatoes.
Dinner Veg and Fish
- CholaySlow cooked chick peas in curry sauce.
- Vegetable BiryaniBasmati rice and assorted vegetables cooked a creamy, spicy blend of onion, garlic, ginger, and spices.
- SpinachSpicy spinach cooked in special sauces.
- DaalImported lentils cooked into a curry in a unique style.
- Kidney BeansRed kidney beans cooked in onion and tomato curry sauce.
Desserts and Drinks
- Gajar Halwa (1 lb)Carrots cooked with milk and sugar and garnished with bits of khoya.
- Gulab Jamun (4 pcs)Dried milk khoya rolled with flour and deep fried. Topped with a sugar syrup flavored with cardamom seeds and rosewater kewra.
- Mango Lassi
- KheerTraditional rice pudding.
- ZerdaSweet, colored rice flavored with cardamoms, raisins, saffron, pistachios, or almonds.
- Mango Milkshake
Dinner Tandoori Breads
- Keema NaansNaan stuffed with minced beef or chicken mixed with onions, hot peppers, and spices.
- Aaloo NaansNaan stuffed with potatoes mixed with onions, hot peppers, and spices.
- Roghni NaansNaans topped with sesame seeds.