Location and hours
|11:00 AM - 9:30 PM|
|Tuesday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 9:30 PM|
- PopularCrab Rangoon
- Shrimp Roll
- Curry PuffGround chicken, carrot, potato, onion, raisin in curry powder serve with cucumber sauce.
- Egg RollDeep fried; egg, cabbage, carrot, glass noodles wraps with rice wrap serve with sweet & sour sauce.
- Chicken SatayGruilled marinated chicken on skewer serve with peanuut sauce and cucumber sauce.
- Chicken WingDeep fried chicken wing served with Thai sweet chili sauce.
- Steamed DumplingPork, shrimp, cabbage, mushroom serve with dumpling sauce.
- EdamameSteamed japanese green soybean with lightly salted.
- Vegetables pancakeDeep fried scallion flatbread serve with dumpling sauce
- Summer rollChoice of shrimp or tofu, assorted vegetables wrap with rice wrap serve with hoisin sauce top with crushed peanut
- Gyoza (pork)Steamed or Fried dumpling filled with mixture of pork and mixed vegetables, served with ginger dipping sauce
- Crispy chicken RollDeep fried roll filled with ground chicken, carrots, cabbage, serve with sweet & sour sauce
- Vegetable Spring RollsFried crispy roll filled with carrots, cabbage taro, celery, serve with sweet & sour saucePopular
- Gyoza (Veg)Steamed or fried Gyoza with Cabbage, Carrot, Mushroom, Celery, served with ginger dipping sauce
- Beef TeriyakiBeef skewers marinated in Thai Herb, served with homemade teriyaki sauce and sesame seed
- Crispy Fried ChickenChicken marinated in Thai herb, white pepper and crunchy outside and served with sweet & sour sauce
- Tofu TrangleTofu fried golden brown served with sweet & sour sauce and topped with ground peanut
- House SaladMixed salad, cucumber, tomato, carrot, red onion served with peanut dressing.
- Som Tum (Papaya salad)Green papaya, tomato, green bean, peanuut with Thai chili lime sauce.Popular
- Pla Goong (spicy shrimp salad)Shrimp in Thai spicy chili lime sauce wih cabbage and carrot.
- Tom Yum
- Tom Kha
- Won TonChicken won ton, assorted vegetables in clear broth.
- Clear SoupChicken, glass noodle, assorted vegetables with clear broth.Popular
- Mi Hoanh ThanPork and shrimp dumplings and yellow noodle with sliced pork sprinkled with scallions in chicken broth
- Pho ChayVegetarian noodle soup with mix vegetables in veg broth
- Miso RamenEgg noodle in a miso-based rich pork broth with tender braised pork soft -boiled egg and vegetables
- Spicy Miso Ramenegg noodle in a miso-based rich pork broth with tender braised pork, soft-boiled egg and vegetablesPopular
- PopularPad Thai
- Pad Se-Ew
- House Noodle SoupThin rice noodle with clear broth and assorted vegetables.
- Drunken NoodleFlat rice noodle stir fried with bell peppers, onion, carrots, bamboo and basil.
- Pad Woon SenStir fried glass noodle, egg and assorted vegetables.
- Kway Tey Tom Yum (Tom Yum Noodle Soup)Thin rice noodle with spicy & sour soup, assorted vegetables, scallion, cilantro, bean sprouts and crushed peanut.
- Kua Gai NoodleYour choice of meat with flat Noodles Stir-fried with eggs, scallions, bean sprouts and sesame sauce
- Lo MeinYour choice of meat with stair-fried Chinese style Lo Mein noodle with assorted vegetables.
- Crazy UdonYour choice of meat with stair-fried Japanese udon noodle with mixed vegetables and basil leaves in spice sauce.
Fried Rice Entrées
- Thai Fried RiceStir fried rice with egg, onion, tomtoes, carrot, scallion, snow pea and cilantro.
- Pineapple Fried RiceStir fried rice with egg, onion, tomatoes, scallion, pineapple, carrot, cashew nut and curry powder.
- Basil Fried RiceStir fried rice with onion, carrot and basil with spicy basil sauce.Popular
- Kimchi Fried RiceKorean style fried rice with your choice of meat, egg , fresh garlic, kimchi and Korean chili paste, sesame oil, topped with sliced scallions, and roasted sesame seed.
- Mango Fried RiceThe famous Thai fried rice with your choice of meat, egg, mix vegetables, and curry powder.
Stir Fried (Served with Jasmine Rice)
- Pad Kra Prow or Basil SauceStir fried garlic, bell peppers, bamboo and basil with spicy basil sauce.
- Pad Kra Tiem (Garlic sauce)Stir fried garlic, assorted vegetables with brown sauce.Popular
- Pad BroccoliStir fried broccoli and carrot with brown sauce.
- Pad GingerStir fried ginger, onion, bell pepper and assorted vegetables.
- Pad Cashew NutStir fried pineapple, bell pepper, onion, carrots and scallion.
Curry (Served with Jasmine Rice)
- Red CurryRed curry paste cooked in coconut milk, bell pepper, bamboo, zucchini, pineapple, and basil.
- Green CurryGreen curry paste cooked in coconut milk, bell pepper, bamboo, zucchini, pineapple, carrot, and basil.
- Massaman CurryMassaman curry past cooked in coconut milk, potato, carrot, onion and peanut.Popular
- Yellow CurryYellow curry pasted cooked in coconut milk, potato, carrot and onion.
House Special (served with Jasmine rice)
- Steam MusselMussel, lemongrass, bell pepper, chili and basil
- Sauteed MusselMussel, bell pepper, carrot with house spicy sauce
- Goong Pad Pong KareeShrimp, scallion, onion, celery, carrot, egg, curry powder
- Shrimp Mango CurryShrimp, mango, onion, bell pepper, carrot, basil in red curry
- Garlic DuckCrispy Duck, assorted vegetables with garlic brown sauce
- Panang DuckCrispy Duck, assorted vegetables with panang curry
- Hor Mok Talay( Mix seafood)Stir fried shrimp, scallop, squid, mussel, egg, coconut milk with red curry
- Peanut SalmonSalmon, shrimp, squid, scallop, bell pepper, pineapple, bamboo, carrot, basil in red curry top with peanut
- Orange ChickenCrispy marinaded chicken in orange sauce, served with stair-fried mixed vegetables.Popular
- Sesame ChickenCrispy chicken with sesame sauce & sesame seeds. served with stair-fried mixed vegetables.Popular
- Salmon TeriyakiGrilled salmon with homemade teriyaki sauce, served with stair-frid mixed vegetables.
- Chinese Broccoli with Crispy Pork BellyDeep fried pork belly, chili, garlic, light oyster sauce with Chinese broccoli.
- Basil Pork BellyStir fried garlic, chilies, basil with spicy basil sauce
- Beef In Oyster Saucestir fry beef in garlic, onion, pepper, scallion with oyster sauce.
- Jasmine Rice
- Brown ricePopular
- Egg Fried RiceEgg and Rice
- Rice Noodle
- Steam Mixed vegetables
- Mango with sticky riceMango with sweet coconut sticky ricePopular
- Honey BananaDeep fried banana wrap in rice paper serve with honey and vanilla ice cream
- Thai Ice CreamVanilla ice cream with sweet coconut sticky rice top with peanut
- Thai Iced tea
- Thai Iced Coffee
- Bubble Tea
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Shelton Kitchen in Shelton?
Shelton Kitchen is located at: 509 Howe Ave, Shelton, CT 06484, USA , Shelton
Is the menu for Shelton Kitchen available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Shelton Kitchen online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Shelton Kitchen menu?
The most ordered items from Shelton Kitchen are: Crab Rangoon , Massaman Curry, Pad Thai.
Does Shelton Kitchen offer delivery in Shelton?
Yes, Shelton Kitchen offers delivery in Shelton via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Shelton Kitchen delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Shelton Kitchen?
Delivery fees for Shelton Kitchen vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Shelton Kitchen with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Shelton Kitchen?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Shelton Kitchen, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Shelton Kitchen?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Shelton Kitchen.