Location and hours
|4:00 PM - 7:30 PM||Menu|
|Monday - Friday|
|11:30 AM - 2:30 PM||Menu|
|5:00 PM - 8:30 PM||Menu|
|5:00 PM - 8:30 PM||Menu|
Sitar of india
Picked for you
- Chicken Tikka MasalaBoneless white meat tandoori cooked in a delightful, bright, and tangy cream sauce.
- Aloo GobhiFresh cauliflower, potatoes cooked with ginger, garlic, onion, and spices.
- Saag PancerSpicy spinach and cooked with pieces of fresh homemade cheese.
- Samosa ChaatPlace the boiled chick pass along over the smashed samosa top with chopped onions, tomatoes, coriander, tamarind chutney, and green chutney. Served with tamarind sauce and onion chutney.
- Malai KoftaVegetable balls. cooked in a creamy nut sauce with fresh herbs, and spices.
- Mixed Vegetable KormaMixed garden vegetables, cooked with delicate spices herbs, nuts, and raisins a mild cream sauce.Popular
- In Mixed Vegetable CurryMixed garden vegetables, cooked with onions, tomatoes ginger, garlic, and fragrant spices.
- Golden BeansKidney beans, cooked with onions, tomatoes, ginger, garlic, and fragrant spices.
- Chicken Kimma MatterVery lean minced boneless chicken mixed with onion, fresh garlic, ginger, green pepper, spices, and baked on skewers.
- Punjabi CurryGram flour cooked with yogurt, clarified butter, onions, tomatoes, ginger, garlic, green pepper, and spices.
- Chicken MakhnwaiaBoneless tandoori chicken, cooked in a delightful batter sauce with almonds, and spices.Popular
- Lamb KarahiBoneless pieces of lamb, pan-fried with sliced onions, tomatoes, pepper, and spices.Popular
- Lamb MakhnwaiaBoneless tandoori lamb, cooked in a delightful batter sauce with almonds, and spices.
- Seafood MasalaScallops, shrimps, fish cooked in a delightful, bright, and tangy cream sauce.Popular
- Sitar Special CheeseCheese cooked with spiced onions, bell pepper, tomato sauce, hot sauce, ginger, garlic, and variety of Indian spices.
- Chicken Lambar DarBoneless chicken, marinated in yogurt, spices, deep-fried cooked n with sliced onions, bell peppers, tomato sauce, ginger, garlic, and variety of Indian spices.
- Egg CurryBoils egg cooked with onions, tomatoes, ginger, garlic, and fragrant spices.
- Lamb ChilliCubes of lamb sauteed with bell pepper and finished with an exotic Indian sauce.
- Egg BhurjiEgg cooked with onions, tomatoes, garlic, ginger, and variety of Indian spices.
- Bhindi MasalaCut okra cooked with onions, tomatoes, garlic, ginger, and a variety of Indian spices.
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Sitar of india in Charleston?
Sitar of india is located at: 702 Lee St E, Charleston, WV 25301, US , Charleston
Is the menu for Sitar of india available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Sitar of india online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Sitar of india menu?
The most ordered items from Sitar of india are: Garlic Naan, Chicken Tikka Masala, Chicken Curry.
Does Sitar of india offer delivery in Charleston?
Yes, Sitar of india offers delivery in Charleston via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Sitar of india delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Sitar of india?
Delivery fees for Sitar of india vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Sitar of india with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Sitar of india?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Sitar of india, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Sitar of india?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Sitar of india.