Location and hours
50 Church St, Ellsworth, ME 4605
|11:30 AM - 1:30 PM|
- Tea French Press (12 oz)
- Smoothie (16 oz)
- Seltzer BubblySold out •
- Feisty Hot CocoaThis drink soothes and reinvigorates. With the grounding combination of cacao chocolate and a pinch of cayenne.
- Dirty Punjabi ChaiA Chai with one shot of espresso. Choose between non-dairy and dairy chai.
- Chai Tea (12 oz)Natasha’s Grandmother’s recipe with ginger, cardamom, clove, cinnamon, coriander, turmeric, milk, and love. Enjoy it hot or iced. Our nondairy version uses oat milk and almond milk.
- Holy Basil (Tulsi) Tea (12 oz)Holy basil combines with coriander cumin fennel tea. Helps the immune system, digestion, gives calmness, clarity, and a sense of peace and well-being. Yes, really uplifting and aromatic, perfect hot or iced.
- Natalies Juice
- Joyful Heart Tea (12 oz)A harmonizing blend of tulsi, hibiscus, rose, coriander, cumin, and fennel.
- Mellow Mind Tea (12 oz)A soothing blend of gotukola (Brahmi), lavender, and chamomile with the digestive blend of coriander, cumin, and fennel.
- Buddha Bullet (16 oz)Made with homemade ghee to neutralize the acidity of the coffee. It's blended with our spice mix of cardamom, clove, cinnamon, and turmeric.
- Pure Juice SeltzerA satisfying mixture of fresh juice and seltzer with a tinge of ginger juice. Your choice of blood orange, beet orange, or strawberry lemonade.
Sandys and Flatty
- Buddha BLTBacon, crisp mixed greens, and tomatoes with chipotle aioli and little notch sourdough toast with a side salad.
- Steak SandySliced grilled top sirloin steak topped with melted parmesan cheese, candied onions sauce, and mixed greens on little notch sourdough toast with a side salad.
- Chicken SandyGrilled chicken breast topped with sauteed spinach, mushrooms, garlic, melted parmesan cheese, and maple dijon sauce on little notch sourdough. Served with a side salad.
- The Radicchio Pear SaladA warm and satisfying combination of radicchio, poached pears, goat cheese, honey glazed walnuts, and lemon vinaigrette.
Soups and Stews
- Wholesome KitchardeeAn ayurvedic hearty, wholesome stew of mung beans, rice, and seasonal vegetables. Spiced with the magic blend of ginger, turmeric, coriander, cumin, cardamom, cinnamon, and ghee. Good for digestion and feeling nourished.
- Sweet Potato Soup with Sourdough ToastA creamy blend of sweet potato, carrot, ginger, and onion with a touch of oat milk. Topped with a drizzle of balsamic and fried leeks. Gluten-free. Served with toasted little notch sourdough.
- Beef Stew with Sourdough ToastNourishing stew made with carrots, celery, onions, beef, and our signature spice blend. Comes with a side of sourdough toast.
- Rice Pudding
- Clementine Almond CakeA summary moist clementine almond cake with ginger and totally gluten-free.
- Molasses Ginger CookieA grounding and moist cookie.
- Cayenne Chocolate Chip CookieHomemade cookie with a subtle zing - great for digestion.
- Delish Vegan Choc ChipEven more delicious than usual cookies. Made with Miyokos vegan butter (coconut oil), sugar, flour, Bob's red mill egg replacer, and maple to taste.
- Sourdough Toast
- Rice and Quinoa
- Goat Cheese
- Egg - Over Easy
- Egg - Over Medium
- Egg - Over Hard
- Egg - Poached
- Sweet Potato
- Red Onion
- Poached Pear
- Dried Apricot
- Shaved Parm
- Pickled Beets
- The Tofu Taco (3 pcs)Bahn mi is inspired with marinated tofu, pickled root veggies, cucumber, onion, and cilantro. Served with our own housemade vegan sriracha lime aioli on a flour and corn tortilla. Comes in a set of 3 small tortillas but is very fulfilling.
- TacosBahn mi is inspired with chicken of beef, pickled root veggies, onion, and cilantro. Served with our own housemade vegan sriracha lime aioli on a flour and corn tortilla. Comes in a set of 3 small tortillas but is very fulfilling. Steak taco comes with our goat cheese spread.