Location and hours
28921 John R Road, Madison Heights, MI 48071
|Monday - Friday|
|11:00 AM - 3:00 PM||Lunch|
|3:00 PM - 9:00 PM||Dinner|
|12:00 PM - 9:00 PM||Dinner|
Picked for you
- Thai Chicken Wings (10 pcs)Deep-fried wings dipped in mixed powder served with thai sweet chili sauce.
- Ginger FishChoice of tilapia or catfish lightly battered and deep-fried. Topped with ginger, onions, garlic, bell peppers, and carrots in ginger brown sauce. Served with white rice.
- Phu-Ket FishChoice of tilapia or catfish fried with onions, bell peppers, and garlic topped with crispy basil. Served with white rice.
- Bangkok Seafood TofuShrimp, scallops, imitation crab, mussels, squid, fried tofu, pea pods, Napa, carrots, onions, celery, and mushroom in light oyster sauce. Served with white rice.
- Celery with Crispy TilapiaLightly breaded tilapia stir-fried with celery, onions, green onions, and bell pepper with special soy bean sauce. Served with white rice.
- Pad ThaiThai style rice noodles stir-fried with bean sprouts, egg, and green onions with homemade pad thai sauce. Topped with crushed peanuts and lime.Contains Nuts
- Drunken NoodleSautéed wide rice noodles, eggs, green peppers, onions, bean sprouts, and basil.
- Pad See-EwSautéed wide rice noodles, broccoli, and egg with sweet sauce.
- Pad Thai WoonsenHealthy dish. Bean thread noodles mixed with egg, green onions, and bean sprouts in a pad thai sauce. Served with crushed peanuts and lime.Contains Nuts
- Curry NoodlesSautéed rice noodles, bean sprouts, carrot, egg, and green onions.
- Pad WoonsenBean thread noodles, green onions, carrot, Napa, fresh garlic, and egg.
- Noodles Prik PowSautéed wide rice noodles, eggs, green peppers, onions, bean sprouts, and basil.
- Wai Wai NoodleEgg noodles stir-fried with carrots, bean sprouts, bamboo shoots, green onions, and broccoli in special sauce.
- Mee Thai
- Drunken PastaSautéed pasta, eggs, green peppers, onions, and basil.
- Lard NaBroccoli served over rice noodles with thai style gravy.
- Noodles Pong KareeSautéed wide rice noodles with onion, bell peppers, green onions, carrots, and egg with yellow curry powder.
- Goy See MeeSteamed egg noodles topped with gravy mixed with green onions, mushrooms, bamboo shoots, and pea pods.
- See Sa HaiCombination of chicken, beef, pork, and shrimp with pea pods, bamboo shoots, carrots, and broccoli in special sauce. Served with white rice.
- Sizzling EggplantEggplant stir-fried with onions in garlic sauce. Served with white rice.