Location and hours
|Sunday - Thursday|
|11:30 AM - 9:30 PM|
|Friday - Saturday|
|11:30 AM - 9:50 PM|
- Picked for you
- Miso Soup
- Beef Gyoza
- Steamed Shrimp Shumai
- Kama Salmon
- Kama Yellowtail
- Chicken Karaage
- Sunomono Salad
- Seaweed Salad
- Organic Mixed Greens
- Omakase Sashimi Salad
- Avocado Salad
- Tuna Tartar Tower
- Jellyfish Salad
- Nigiri and Sashimi ( Nigiri 2pc /Sashimi 6pcs)
- Tuna Nigiri
- Yellowtail Nigiri
- Salmon Nigiri
- Wild King Salmon Nigiri
- Albacore Nigiri
- Smoked Salmon Nigiri
- Mackerel Nigiri
- Shrimp Nigiri
- Snow Crab Nigiri
- Salmon Roe Nigiri (2 pcs)
- Octopus Nigiri
- Squid Nigiri
- Smelt Roe Nigiri (2 pcs)
- Halibut Nigiri
- Spicy Scallop Nigiri (2 pcs)Spicy
- Fresh Water Eel Nigiri
- Tamago Nigiri
- Tobiko Nigiri (2 pcs)
- Wild King Salmon Sashimi6 pcs
- Tuna Sashimi6 pcs
- Yellowtail Sashimi6 pcs
- Salmon Sashimi6 pcs
- Albacore Sashimi6 pcs
- Smoked Salmon Sashimi6 pcs
- Mackerel Sashimi6 pcs
- Snow Crab Legs Sashimi6 pcs
- Octopus Sashimi6 pcs
- Squid Sashimi6 pcs
- Halibut Sashimi6 pcs
- Fresh Water Eel Sashimi6 pcs
- Tamago Sashimi6 pcs
- Specialty Sashimi
- Wild Albacore MangoSeared wild albacore, mango, avocado, jalapeño, chili oil, and with garlic ponzu.
- Yellowtail CarpaccioYellowtail, yuzu, crunchy garlic chips, and scallions.
- LJ TatakiCajun spiced big eye tuna seared with warm garlic ponzu, cilantro, and chopped jalapenos.
- The SunshineSalmon thinly sliced with lemon yuzu and dried bonito flakes.
- Halibut TiraditoThinly sliced halibut chopped red bell pepper, lime juice, and aji sauce.
- The Byan Garrie Handroll Flight ( 3 Handrolls)
- HalibutWith sprouts, scallions, ponzu, and fresh chopped wasabi. Bryan's three favorite original handrolls.
- Chopped OctopusWith crunchy garlic, spicy snow crab, avocado, and cucumber. Bryan's three favorite original handrolls.
- Shrimp TempuraWith asparagus, enoki mushroom, avocado, eel sauce, and spicy mayonnaise. Bryan's three favorite original handrolls.
- Traditional Rolls
- California Roll
- Spicy Tuna RollSpicy
- Philadelphia Roll
- Spicy Scallop RollSpicy
- Tekka Maki Roll
- Salmon Maki Roll
- Yellowtail Maki Roll
- Rainbow Roll Cut
- Shrimp Tempura Roll
- Caterpillar Roll Cut
- Salmon Skin Roll
- Eel Roll
- Dragon Roll Cut
- Spicy Salmon RollSpicy
- Specialty Rolls
- Mardi Gras RollCajun shrimp, asparagus, crab salad, and cucumber. Topped with cajun seared tuna, jalapeño, garlic cilantro ponzu, and micro greens.
- Ex Lover RollYellowtail, salmon, crab salad, avocado, cucumber wrapped in soy paper (no rice), garnished with micro chives, and a citrus-soy drizzel.
- The Nekosan RollTuna, yellowtail, salmon, spicy snow crab legs, and cucumber wrapped. Topped with thinly sliced lemon, cilantro, yuzu, and tobiko.
- Dank RollSpicy crab salad, avocado, and cream cheese. Topped with sweet and spicy shrimp tempura, cilantro, sesame seeds, and a sweet soy drizzle.
- Scallop Delight RollAsparagus, snow crab legs, and spicy tuna. Topped with avacodo, hokkaido seared scallops, micro greens, sriracha, and soy mustard sauce.
- Special Hawaiian RollSpicy crab, avocado, cucumber, shrimp tempura. Topped with spicy tuna, spicy mayo, sriracha, green onions, eel sauce, sesame seeds, and masago.
- Shiro Maguro RollAvocado, spicy tuna, and shrimp tempura. Topped with albacore, soy mustard, green onions, and a dot of sriracha.
- Double Pleasure RollSpicy tuna, crab salad, avocado, cream cheese, eel, and jalapeño. Topped with green onions, sesame seeds, spicy aioli and sweeet soy reduction.
- Salmon Aburi RollAvocado, spicy tuna, asparagus, and cucumber. Topped with seared salmon, sliced sweet onion, ponzu, eel sauce, and shaved bonito flakes .
- LJ Cove RollShrimp tempura, cream cheese, and spicy tuna. Topped with yellowtail, green onions, sesame seeds, and miso glaze.
- Aloha RollShrimp tempura, crab salad, cucumber, and avocado. Topped with seared salmon, micro greens, eel sauce, spicy aioli drizzle, and macadamia nuts.
- Poke Bowls
- Nekosan Poke BowlFresh salmon, tuna, bacon kimchi, avocado, garlic chips, pickled shishitos, spicy poke sauce, seaweed salad, sunomono, and cabbage.
- Big Island Tuna Poke BowlTuna, seaweed salad, sunomono salad, thinly sliced onion, black sesame seeds, avocado, and traditional poke sauce.
- Mango Mango Poke BowlYellowtail, mango, sweet pickled onions, crab salad, cucumber, habanero aioli, cabbage, and garlic chips.
- Bayside Poke BowlFresh scallops, sunomono salad, masago, seaweed salad, avaocado, micro chives, and spicy aioli.
- Live Kind Poke BowlTofu, avocado, edamame, enoki mushroom, garlic chips, crushed sesame dressing, sunomon, picked shishitos, and cabbage.
- Upstream Poki BowlSalmon, crab salad, enoki mushrooms, edamame, seaweed salad, crushed macadamia nuts, and a spicy aioli.
- Vegan Rolls
- Avocado Maki RollCalifornia grown avocado, rice, and seaweed.
- Kappa Maki RollEnglish cucumber, rice, and seaweed.
- Kanpyo Maki RollTraditional japanese kanpyo, rice, and seaweed.
- Garden of Eve RollAsparagus, radish sprouts, avocado, cucumber, yamagobo, and sesame soy vinaigrette.
- Hulk RollGobo, radish sprouts, and cucumber. Topped with avocado.
- Bea-U-Tofu RollPan fried tofu, avocado, kanpyo, and sprinkled with furdikake seasoning.
- Bad Tempeh RollTempeh, asparagus, and avocado. Topped with chipotle paste.
- El TJ RollFried sashito peppers, avocado, cucumber, jalapeno, and sprouts. Topped with salsa fresca, micro cilantro.
- Sweetie Pie RollSweet potatoes topped with avocado, thinly slices lemon slices, garnished with green onions, and garlic cream.
- Green Monster RollSweet potato, avocado, asparagus, and roasred bell peppers. Topped with seaweed salad.
- To Go Utensils and Condiments
- soy sauce
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Sushi Nekosan in San Diego?
Sushi Nekosan is located at: 1119 Wall St , La Jolla
Is the menu for Sushi Nekosan available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Sushi Nekosan online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Sushi Nekosan menu?
The most ordered items from Sushi Nekosan are: Dirty Blonde Roll,Edamame,Miso Soup.
Does Sushi Nekosan offer delivery in San Diego?
Yes, Sushi Nekosan offers delivery in San Diego via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Sushi Nekosan delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Sushi Nekosan?
Delivery fees for Sushi Nekosan vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Sushi Nekosan with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Sushi Nekosan?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Sushi Nekosan, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Sushi Nekosan?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Sushi Nekosan.