Location and hours
|11:30 AM - 8:40 PM|
|Tuesday - Saturday|
|11:30 AM - 9:40 PM|
- Picked for you
- Hot & Sour SoupPriced by add-onsThin soup with julienne cut vegetables or cut boneless chicken
- Sweet Veg Corn SoupSweet corn and veggies simmered and cooked together.
- Sweet Chicken Corn Soup
- Hyderabadi Veg Dum BiryaniVegetable marinated with yogurt, onions, spices, saffron, coriander, and ghee, cooked with long grain rice and served with raita (salan provided upon request).
- Aavakai Veg BiryaniVegetable marinated with yogurt, onions, spices, saffron, coriander, and ghee, cooked with long grain rice and served with raita (salan provided upon request).
- Ulavacharu Veg BiryaniVegetable marinated with yogurt, onions, spices, saffron, coriander, and ghee, cooked with long grain rice and served with raita (salan provided upon request).
- Gongura Veg BiryaniChoice of vegetable, chicken, or goat marinated with yogurt, onions, spices, saffron, coriander, and ghee, cooked with long grain rice and served with raita (salan provided upon request).
- Clay Oven (Tandoor)
- Paneer Tikka KababCottage cheese marinated with yogurt, chilies, and bell peppers.
- Tandoori Chicken Leg Half(2 Leg QuartersGrilled bone-in chicken leg quarters marinated in yogurt, garlic, and fresh ground spices.
- Banjara ChickenBoneless chicken with spicy yogurt marinade and grilled in the oven.
- Hariyali ChickenCubes of chicken marinated in mint, cilantro, and chef's special spices.
- Chicken Tikka KababChicken breast marinated with spices and yogurt, grilled in clay oven.
- Chicken TirangaCombination of chicken tikka, banjara chicken, and Hariyali chicken. The three colors reflect the Indian flag.
- Lamb ChopsBone-in lamb chops marinated with yogurt, spices, herbs, and skewered in tadnoor.
- Gulab JamunFried dough balls soaked in sweet and sticky sugar syrup infused with rose water.
- Meetha Paan
- Thumsup India Soda
- Mango Lassi
- Coke Zero
- Diet Coke
- Limca India Soda
- Sweet Tea - 550 ml
- Unsweetened Tea - 550 ml
- Dasani Water - 20 oz - 600 ml
- Smart Water - 20 oz - 600 ml
- Diet Coke - Glass Bottle
- Coke - Glass Bottle - 355 ml
- Fanta - Glass Bottle - 355 ml
- Sprite - Glass Bottle - 355 ml
- $50 gift card
- RaithaPriced by add-ons
- Mint ChutneyPriced by add-ons
- TamrindPriced by add-ons
- SalanPriced by add-ons
- Indian Breads
- Plain Naan
- Butter Naan
- Garlic Naan
- Chili Garlic Naan
- Cheese Naan
- Cheese Garlic Naan
- Butter Roti
- Plain Roti
- Bullet Naan
- Onion Kulcha
- Bread Basket
- Indo Chinese
- Chicken Fried Rice
- Veg Fried Rice
- Egg Fried Rice
- Shrimp Fried Rice
- Veg Noodles
- Chicken Noodles
- Egg Noodles
- Shrimp Noodles
- Chicken Nuggets with Fries
- French Fries
- Non-Veg A La Carte
- Andhra Chicken CurryChicken pieces cooked with tomatoes, onions, herbs and Andhra style spices.
- Chicken ChettinaduBoneless chicken pieces cooked with tomatoes, onions, herbs, and chettinad style spices.
- Kadai ChickenChicken cooked in and Indian brown sauce made with special Indian spices, onions, and bell peppers.
- Gongura Chicken CurryAndhra delicacy. Chicken cooked with Gongura leaves (red sorrel) and spices.
- Lamb CurrySoft, juicy lamb cooked in specially prepared light gravy.
- Goat CurryA traditional spiced Indian curry with tender pieces of goat.
- Fish MasalaPieces of Fish cooked with tomatoes, onions, herbs, and authentic spices.
- Non-Veg Starter
- Chicken 65 DryMarinated boneless chicken fried and tossed in spices.
- Chicken 65 Wet
- Karavepaku ChickenChicken cooked in spices and curry leaves.
- Pepper ChickenChunks of chicken cooked with crushed red pepper, corn flavored with tomato and onion sauce.
- Chili ChickenFried chicken sauteed with onions, bell peppers, and chilies, Indo-Chinese style.
- Chicken 555Deep fried chicken cooked in special sauce with cashews.
- Goat Pepper FryGoat pieces cooked well with flavored Indian masala.
- Goat SukaGoat pieces cooked well with flavored Indian masala.
- Masala Grilled FishBasa fish filet marinated with authentic Indian spices and cooked on the grill.
- Chili FishFish spiced with green chili sauce and curry leaves.
- Apollo Fish**Spicy, Mild not possible** Marinated boneless fish stirred with special house made yogurt sauce.
- Karampodi ChickenChicken deep fried, sauteed to make it juicy and topped with andhra spicy powder
- Chicken LollipopsFrenched chicken winglet marinated in spices and coated in zesty batter, deep fried.
- Basmati Rice
- Jeera RiceBasmati rice with cumin seeds.
- Poori With Channa
- Chole BhatureBhature made with plain flour, fried and served with chickpea curry.
- Veg A La Carte
- Dal FryIndian lentils cooked with selected spices.
- Channa MasalaChickpeas cooked with cut onion, tomato, and green chili with ginger and garlic paste.
- Aloo Gobi MasalaPotato and cauliflower cooked in traditional spices.
- Dal MakhaniWhole black lentils slow cooked in a creamy, rich, and buttery sauce.
- Navaratan KormaMixed vegetables cooked with special blend of spices.
- Paneer Makhani (Paneer Butter Masala)Paneer cooked in tomato, butter, and cream sauce.
- Paneer Tikka MasalaPaneer simmered in creamy and tangy Indian gravy.
- Shahi PaneerPaneer cooked with butter, tomato sauce, light spices, and dry nuts.
- Kadai PaneerPaneer cooked in bell peppers, onion, tomato sauce.
- Palak PaneerPaneer cooked with spinach and Indian spices and herbs.
- Veg Starter
- Cut MirchiCut green peppers dipped in seasoned flour and fried.
- Mirchi Baji
- Onion PakoraOnions fried with seasoned chick peas, flour, and spices.
- Veg Manchurian
- Gobi 65 (Dry)Starter snack of spicy fried cauliflower florets deep fried to perfection.
- Chili Baby CornBaby corn fried and tossed with sauteed green chilies and garlic.
- Mixed Veg PakoraOnions fried with seasoned chick peas, flour, and spices.
- Baby Corn Manchurian
- Chili Paneer
- Chaat Corner
- Aloo Tikki Chaat(V)Indian spiced potato patties topped with garbanzo beans, tamarind chutney, roti crisps.
- Samosa Chaat
- Aloo Tikki - 2 piece
- Onion Samosa - 6 pieces
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Tabla Indian Restaurant in Charlotte?
Tabla Indian Restaurant is located at: 15025 Lancaster Hwy #d8 , Charlotte
Is the menu for Tabla Indian Restaurant available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Tabla Indian Restaurant online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Tabla Indian Restaurant menu?
The most ordered items from Tabla Indian Restaurant are: Chicken Tikka Masala, Garlic Naan, Samosa.
Does Tabla Indian Restaurant offer delivery in Charlotte?
Yes, Tabla Indian Restaurant offers delivery in Charlotte via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Tabla Indian Restaurant delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Tabla Indian Restaurant?
Delivery fees for Tabla Indian Restaurant vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Tabla Indian Restaurant with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Tabla Indian Restaurant?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Tabla Indian Restaurant, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Tabla Indian Restaurant?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Tabla Indian Restaurant.