Location and hours
225 W Winton Ave, Hayward, CA 94544
|Monday - Saturday|
|10:30 AM - 02:30 PM|
- Samosas (2 pcs)Fried pastry filled with spiced potatoes and peas.
- Samosa ChaatTwo samosas topped with garbanzo beans.
- Tandoori Kababs
- Tandoori Paneer Tikka KababMarinated Indian cottage cheese and cooked in a clay oven.
- Chicken Tikka KababMarinated boneless chicken and cooked in a clay oven.
- Lamb Boti KababMarinated boneless lamb cubes.
- Tofu KababMarinated tofu, cooked in a clay oven, and with bell peppers.
- Non-Veg Curries
- Chicken CurryChicken cooked in traditional Indian curry.
- Chicken Tikka MasalaTandoori boneless chicken cubes cooked in crème sauce.
- Butter ChickenTandoori boneless chicken cooked in tomatoes and crème.
- Saag ChickenChicken cooked with spinach and spices.
- Karahi ChickenChicken cooked on slow heat with onion, bell peppers, herb, and spices.
- Chicken VindalooChicken and potato cooked in traditional Indian curry with light lemon juice.
- Lamb Rogan JoshLamb pieces cooked in blend of spices and herbs.
- Lamb SaagLamb cooked with spinach and herbs.
- Lamb VindalooLamb and potato cooked in traditional Indian curry with light lemon juice.
- Fish MasalaFish cooked in onion based gravy with herbs and spices.
- Shrimp MasalaShrimp cooked in onion and tomato curry.
- Veg Curries
- Channa MasalaGarbanzo beans in traditional style.
- Karahi PaneerIndian cottage cheese cooked in mughali style with onions and bell peppers.
- Mutter PaneerIndian cottage cheese and peas cooked in onion.
- Mixed Vegetable KormaAn assortment of vegetables cooked in crème, ginger, and garlic sauce.
- Palak PaneerIndian cottage cheese and spinach cooked with herbs and spices.
- Paneer Tikka MasalaTandoori cottage cheese cooked in authentic Indian spices.
- Gobi AlooCauliflower and potatoes cooked with onion.
- Fusion Specialities
- Gobi ManchurianCauliflower made in-house special spices in Indo-Chinese style.
- Chilli Chicken
- Coconut Chicken CurryBoneless chicken cubes cooked with coconut curry leaves, and spices.
- Coconut Fish CurryFish cooked with coconut curry leaves, and spices.
- Coconut Prawn CurryPrawn cooked with coconut curry leaves, and spices.
- Rice Items
- Plain RiceSteam aromatic basmati.
- Vegetable BiryaniAromatic basmati rice slow cooked with assorted vegetables and served with raita.
- Chicken BiryaniAromatic basmati rice slow cooked with chicken pieces.
- Lamb BiryaniAromatic basmati rice slow cooked with tender lamb pieces. Weekend special only.
- RaitaFresh chopped cucumber and onions with herbs and cilantro mixed in yogurt.
- Paneer SaladFresh greens and vegetables with tandoori cottage cheese.
- Chicken SaladFresh greens with boneless chicken.
- Tandoori Breads
- NaanWhite flour bread baked in a clay oven.
- Garlic NaanNaan baked with chopped garlic pieces.
- Gulab JamunTwo donut balls in flavored sugar syrup.
- Kheer (Rice Pudding)Basmati rice cooked with milk and sugar.
- Mango PuddingTraditional Indian mango desert.
- SodasVarious regular and diet sodas.