Location and hours
|11:30 AM - 8:52 PM|
|Tuesday - Thursday|
|11:00 AM - 8:53 PM|
|11:00 AM - 9:20 PM|
|11:30 AM - 9:22 PM|
- Picked for you
- Cream Cheese Wonton
- Spicy tuna roll with crunch
- Spicy crab with crunch
- Dumpling soupShrimp and pork dumplings in a homemade chicken broth
- Shrimp tempura (appetizer, 4 pieces)
- Seaweed Salad
- Cream Cheese Wontons
- TakoyakiFried wheat flour batter with octopus in the center. Served with takoyaki sauce and Japanese mayo.
- House Saladwith ginger carrot dressing
- Miso SoupWhite miso, scallions, seaweed, and tofu.
- Chicken Egg RollsTwo pieces
- Shrimp tempura (4 pieces)With house special sauce
- Veggie Spring Rolls
- Shrimp &pork dumplingsPan fried with sauce
- Niji TempuraAvocado wrapped in salmon and fried in a light tempura batter. Served with unagi sauce, Japanese mayonnaise and kaiware.
- Tuna CarpacciosOlive oil, Japanese ponzu and kaiware.
- Salmon CarpacciosOlive oil, Japanese ponzu and kaiware.
- Yellowtail CarpacciosOlive oil, Japanese ponzu and kaiware.
- Classic Rolls
- Shrimp Tempura Roll
- Crab Rangoon Roll
- Spicy Tuna RollWith crunch.
- Spicy Salmon RollWith crunch.
- California Roll
- Cucumber and Avocado Roll
- Alaskan rollSalmon, crab, avocado and cucumber
- Salmon Roll
- Tuna Roll
- Yellowtail Roll
- Salmon Avocado Roll
- Tuna Avocado Roll
- Yellowtail Avocado Roll
- Philly RollSmoked salmon, cream cheese, avocado and sesame seeds.
- Krazy Maki RollTuna, salmon, avocado, masago and kaiware.
- Tanpopo Rolls
- Crabby Wasabi
- Fire Cracker
- Cherry BlossomSpicy salmon topped with tuna
- Dragon RollShrimp tempura , cucumber, avocado and eel with yum yum sauce
- Vegetable tempura rollBroccoli , carrots tempura roll
- Le JaponTempura fried roll with shrimp, smoked salmon, cream cheese, tobiko and keiware.
- Atlantis RollSpicy crab roll topped with tuna, seared yellowtail and tobiko.
- Tokyo SpringSpicy tuna roll topped with salmon and garnished with seaweed salad.
- Tanpopo Ramen
- Tonkotsu Ramen
- Chicken Shoyu
- Spicy Miso
- Spicy Dan Dan
- Miso RamenPork belly, soft boiled egg, corn, bamboo shoots, bean sprouts, scallions, seaweed, and sesame seeds.
- Shoyo RamenLight broth with soy, pork belly, soft boiled egg, bamboo shoots, seasonal greens, scallions, and seaweed.
- Vegan RamenMushroom broth, white miso, fried tofu, corn, bamboo shoots, bean sprouts and scallions.
- Vegetarian RamenMushroom broth, white miso, fried tofu, corn, soft boiled egg, bamboo shoots, bean sprouts and scallions.
- Coca-Cola®Coca-Cola Soda
- RamuneJapanese marble soda; strawberry or melon
- Milk Bubble Tea22 oz
- Passion Fruit Smoothie22 oz
- Mango Smoothie22 oz
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Chinese Dishes
- Sweet & Sour Chicken
- Sesame ChickenWith broccoli and carrots
- Chicken Fried Rice
- Curry Fried Rice with Chicken and Shrimp
- General Tso’s Chicken
- Sweet BunsChinese-style sugar donuts. (Vegan)
- Green Tea Ice Cream
- Mango Ice Cream
- Red Bean Ice Cream
- Sushi Burrito
- Shrimp Tempura Sushi BurritoShrimp tempura, crab salad, cucumber and avocado with yum yum sauce and unagi sauce
- Fire Cracker Sushi BurritoShrimp tempura, spicy tuna, crab salad, cucumbe, crunch with our fire sauce and mayo sauce.
- Steamed Chicken DumplingsChicken and vegetable dumplings with house sauce
- Spicy Shrimp+Pork DumplingsSpicy dumplings with scallions
- Beef BibimriceFried egg on top of zucchini, sprouts, carrots, onions, kimchi, shiitake mushrooms, and spinach.
- Chicken BibimriceZucchini, spinach, sprouts, onions, kimchi, shiitake mushrooms topped with fried egg
- Tofu BibimriceBean sprouts, kimchi, spinach, corn, shiitake mushrooms and caramelized onions over rice with a fried egg and spicy gochujang.
- Rice Dishes
- Unagi DonFreshwater eel over rice with unagi sauce
- BulgogiMarinated beef stir fried with garlic and scallions , served with rice
- Chicken Curry BowlJapanese curry sauce with carrots, onions, and soft-boiled egg with choice of boiled chicken or katsu chicken.
- Milk bubble tea
- RamuneJapanese soda
- bottled water
- Tanpopo Other Noodles
- Jumbong Soup (spicy)Shrimp, noodles, onions,Napa, carrots,scallions
- Beef PhoRice noodles with beef, cilantro, onions and green onions in beef broth. (Gluten free)
- Sushi and Sashimi Entrees
- Sushi & Sashimi Combo4 pieces nigiri, 5 pieces sashimi and 1 spicy tuna roll.
- Sushi Combo8 pieces nigiri and 1 California roll.
- Sashimi Combo16 pieces sashimi and 1 bowl of sushi rice.
What is the address of Tanpopo Ramen & Sushi in Hales Corners?
Tanpopo Ramen & Sushi is located at: 5191 S 108th St , Hales Corners
Is the menu for Tanpopo Ramen & Sushi available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Tanpopo Ramen & Sushi online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Tanpopo Ramen & Sushi menu?
The most ordered items from Tanpopo Ramen & Sushi are: Tonkotsu Ramen, California Roll, Chicken Shoyu.
Does Tanpopo Ramen & Sushi offer delivery in Hales Corners?
Yes, Tanpopo Ramen & Sushi offers delivery in Hales Corners via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Tanpopo Ramen & Sushi delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Tanpopo Ramen & Sushi?
Delivery fees for Tanpopo Ramen & Sushi vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Tanpopo Ramen & Sushi with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Tanpopo Ramen & Sushi?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Tanpopo Ramen & Sushi, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Tanpopo Ramen & Sushi?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Tanpopo Ramen & Sushi.