Location and hours
|10:30 AM - 3:00 PM||Lunch|
|3:00 PM - 9:00 PM||Dinner|
- Chicken Tikka$13.99Boneless chicken marinated in yogurt, herbs, and spices. Served on a bed of lettuce with cilantro and tamarind chutneys.
- Samosa$8.99Two crispy pastries filled with your choice of freshly mixed vegetables or delicately spiced lean ground beef.
- Taste of India Delight$15.99A selection of vegetable samosa, vegetable pakora, chicken tikka, and chicken pakoras. Served with cilantro and tamarind chutneys.Popular
- Paneer Tikka$12.99Tender pieces of cheese marinated in yogurt, ginger, garlic, herbs, and spices. Served on a bed of lettuce with cilantro and tamarind chutneys.Gluten Free
- Pakoras$9.99Delicately spiced fried fritters that are lightly battered in chickpea flour. Served with cilantro and tamarind chutneys
- Bombay Tandoori Chicken Wings$14.99Fresh chicken wings roasted in the Tandoor oven. Served with tamarind and cilantro chutneys.
- Baba Ghannoj$9.99Eggplant smoked on an open fire, pureed, and mixed with tahini sauce and our own special dressing. Served with soft pita bread (Pita bread not vegan).
- Vegetable Cutlets$9.99A medley of vegetables, herbs, and spices formed into patties and sautéed. Served with cilantro and tamarind chutneys.
- Hummus Bi-Tahini$9.99The original Middle Eastern dip of garbanzo beans, tahini sauce, and a special dressing. Served with soft pita bread (Pita bread not vegan).
- Vegetarian Delight$14.99A selection of vegetable samosa, vegetable pakora, paneer pakora, vegetable cutlet, and grape leaves. Served with cilantro and tamarind chutneys.
- Grape Leaves$9.99Vine ripened grape leaves stuffed with seasoned rice and spices. Served with tahinah on top.
- Fish Tikka Kabob$13.99Juicy pieces of fresh fish marinated with spices and roasted in the Tandoor oven. Accompanied with our special cilantro and tamarind chutneys.
Soups & Salads
- Dal Soup$9.99Homemade lentil soup prepared in an old Indian tradition.
- Mulligatawny Soup$9.99A rich chicken and lentil soup flavored with Indian spices and finished with a hint of lemon.gluten free
- Mediterranean Salad$10.99Fresh garden salad made with lettuce, tomatoes, green olives, carrots, bell peppers, mushrooms, cucumbers, and feta cheese. Served with Mediterranean dressing.
- Indian Salad$10.99Onions, tomatoes, cucumbers, and green bell peppers mixed in a tangy sauce.
- Mughlai Tomato Soup$9.99A rich curried tomato soup spiced with cumin and curry leaves with a touch of cream.
- House Salad$9.99Our house salad consists of fresh garden greens, lettuce, tomatoes, black olives, carrots, bell peppers, mushrooms,and cucumbers. Served with Mediterranean dressing.
- Caesar Salad$10.99Fresh romaine lettuce prepared with a classic Caesar dressing and croutons.
- Butter Masala$17.99A deliciously smooth butter, tomato, and cream sauce, spiced with ginger and garlic. All of our Indian dishes are served with Basmati rice.
Vegetarian Indian Cuisine
Freshly Baked Tandoori Breads
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Taste of India in Seattle?
Taste of India is located at: 5517 Roosevelt Way NE , Seattle
Is the menu for Taste of India available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Taste of India online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Taste of India menu?
The most ordered items from Taste of India are: Butter Masala, Tikka Masala, Garlic Naan.
Does Taste of India offer delivery in Seattle?
Yes, Taste of India offers delivery in Seattle via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Taste of India delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Taste of India?
Delivery fees for Taste of India vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Taste of India with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Taste of India?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Taste of India, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Taste of India?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Taste of India.