Location and hours
22 Broad St, Milford, CT 06460
|12:00 PM - 8:45 PM||Menu|
|Monday - Thursday|
|11:30 AM - 2:30 PM||Menu|
|4:30 PM - 8:45 PM||Menu|
|11:30 AM - 9:15 PM||Menu|
|12:00 PM - 9:15 PM||Menu|
- AP-3 Thai Spring Rolls$7.954 pieces. Deep fried crispy spring rolls with bean thread and mixed vegetables. Served with our sweet sauce.
- AP-15 Crab Rangoon$8.956 pieces. Deep-fried imitated crab meat, carrots, scallions in the wonton wrapped.
- AP-9 Dumplings$7.955 pieces. Steamed dumplings stuffed with ground pork, shrimps and mushrooms. Served with sweet dipping sauce.
- AP-2 Summer Rolls$9.952 rolls. Rice paper bursting wrapped with shrimp, rice noodles and vegetables. Served with our sweet sauce.
- AP-1 Chicken Satay$11.954 skewers. Grilled tender chicken served with peanut sauce and cucumber sauce.
- AP-11 Edamame$6.95Boiled whole Japanese soybeans, seasoned with salt.
- AP-6 Golden Angel Wings$8.955 pieces. Deep-fried chicken wings marinated and served with spicy plum sauce.
- AP-12 Spicy Chicken Wings$9.955 pieces. Deep fried chicken wings marinated with homemade spicy seasoning sauce.
- AP-10 Har Kow$7.955 pieces. Steamed shrimps dumplings served with our sweet dipping sauce.
- AP-14 Vegetarian Tempura$8.95Deep-fried onions, carrots, broccoli, baby corns, green beans, potatoes serve with homemade sauce.
- AP-13 Goong Todd$8.955 pieces. Shrimps deep-fried with golden batter served with sweet plum sauce.
- AP-7 Goong Nang$7.955 pieces. Shrimp and carrots wrapped in egg roll skin. Served with our sweet sauce.
- AP-5 Triangle Tofu$7.9510 pieces. Fresh tofu deep-fried to golden brown. Served with crushed peanuts and sweet chili sauce.
- AP-4 Tod Mun$7.9510 pieces. Thai fish cakes mixed with Thai spices. Served with special fresh cucumber relish.
- AP-8 Fried Calamari$8.95Pla-muk-tod. 5 pieces. Deep fried squid served with sweet and sour sauce.
- S-2 Coconut Soup$7.95Tom kha kai. Traditional Thai soup in coconut milk base with galangal, lemongrass, lime leaves and mushrooms. Choice of protein.
- S-1 Hot and Sour Soup$7.95Tom yum goong. Famous Thai spicy soup made with lemongrass, lime juice, mushrooms and a chili paste. Choice of protein.
- S-3 Veggie Delight Soup$7.95A clear vegetables broth with bean threads and mixed vegetables.
- SA-6 Cucumber Salad$10.95A mixture of shredded fresh cucumber, carrots, lettuce and lime juice. Mixed in special house sauce. Top off with crushed peanut and shrimp.
- SA-3 Savory Beef Salad$14.95Yam nuah. Grilled sliced beef with red onions, tomatoes, cilantro and scallions mixed with lime juice and chili sauce.
Pan Fried Dishes
Soft Shell Crabs