Location and hours
|Sunday - Wednesday|
|11:00 AM - 2:00 PM||Menu|
|5:00 PM - 8:00 PM||Menu|
|Thursday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 2:00 PM||Menu|
|5:00 PM - 9:00 PM||Menu|
- Drunk Noodles (Pad Kee Moaw) Bundle$14.30Your choice of chicken, beef, pork, or tofu with stir fried flat noodles with basil, cabbage, chili, garlic, bell peppers, yellow onions, and egg. Served with your choice of Coca-Cola product.
- Pad Thai Chicken Bundle$14.30Stir fried rice noodles with chicken, egg, tofu, bean sprouts, green onions, and ground peanut. Served with your choice of Coca-Cola product.
- Pad See Hew Bundle$14.30Your choice of chicken, beef, pork, tofu, shrimp, or squid with stir fried flat noodles with broccoli, garlic, and egg. Served with your choice of Coca-Cola product.
- Satay$14.30Your choice of sliced and marinated beef or chicken.
- Spring Rolls$14.30Deep fried spring rolls stuffed with bean noodles and vegetables served with plum sauce.
- Vegetarian Fried Roll$14.30Deep fried roll stuffed with shredded cabbage, carrot, onion, green onion, cilantro, and jelly noodle served with sweet and sour sauce.
- Shrimp Rolling$14.30Deep fried shrimp rolls served with sweet sauce.
- Fried Tofu$13.00Deep fried tofu served with sweet and sour sauce and crushed peanut.
- Papaya Salad$14.30Shredded green papaya mixed with carrots, tomatoes, ground peanut, lime juice, and chili.
- Yum Neua$14.30Beef salad. Thai basil style grilled beef with lime juice, chili, and cilantro served on a bed of lettuce.
- Larb Tofu$14.30Tofu mixed with spicy lime dressing, onion, carrot, and mint leaves.
- Pla Koong$15.61Prawn salad. Grilled prawns with fresh lime juice, onions, mint leaves, chili, and cilantro served on a bed of lettuce.
- Squid Salad$14.30Northeastern Thai style choice of ground chicken, beef or pork mixed with toasted rice, onions, mint leaves, and spicy lime juice served on a bed of lettuce.
- Som Tum Jay$14.30Green papaya with chili, tomato, carrot, and green bean in lime dressing.
- Tom Kha Kay$9.08Mixed vegetables and mushroom in coconut soup, lemongrass, and kaffir lime leaves.
- Tom Yum$9.08Your choice of chicken, tofu and vegetables, shrimp or squid in a spicy seasoned soup with coconut milk, mushrooms, lemon grass, galangal, and spicy seasoning.
- Tom Kha Kai$9.08Coconut shrimp. Your choice of chicken, tofu and vegetables, shrimp or squid in soup with coconut milk, mushrooms, galangal, lemongrass, onions, tomatoes, green onions, cilantro, and spicy seasoning.
- Tom Yum Jay$9.08Mixed vegetables and mushroom in hot and sour soup, a touch of lemongrass, and kaffir lime leaves.
Vegetarian Stir Fried
Traditional Thai Curries
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Thai Basil in Sunnyvale?
Thai Basil is located at: 101 S Murphy Ave , Sunnyvale
Is the menu for Thai Basil available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Thai Basil online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Thai Basil menu?
The most ordered items from Thai Basil are: Fried Rice (Thai Basil Style), Cashew Beef (Him Ma Pan), Pad See Hew.
Does Thai Basil offer delivery in Sunnyvale?
Yes, Thai Basil offers delivery in Sunnyvale via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Thai Basil delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Thai Basil?
Delivery fees for Thai Basil vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Thai Basil with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Thai Basil?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Thai Basil, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Thai Basil?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Thai Basil.