Location and hours
|Sunday - Thursday|
|11:00 AM - 8:30 PM||Dinner Menu|
|11:00 AM - 8:30 PM||Sides, Beverages, and Desserts|
|Friday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 9:00 PM||Dinner Menu|
|11:00 AM - 9:00 PM||Sides, Beverages, and Desserts|
Picked for you
- 63. Pad ThaiPan fried thin rice noodle in special Pad Thai sauce comes with your choice of meat, egg, tofu, bean sprout, green onion, and ground peanuts on the side.
- 65. Chow MeinStir fried egg noodles in garlic sauce with choice of meat, broccoli, cabbage, snow pea, carrot, onion, bean sprout, and celery.
- 59. Thai Fried RiceThai fried rice with choice of meat, egg, broccoli, cabbage, baby corn, carrot, pea, onion, scallions in Thai style sauce served with cucumber and tomato.
- 67. Drunken Noodle with BasilPan fried flat rice noodle in chili garlic sauce with choice of meat, broccoli, cabbage, bell pepper, carrot, onion, and basil leaves.
- 51. Yellow CurryYellow curry paste in coconut milk with potatoes, carrot, onion.
- 2. Fresh Rolls (2)Rice paper rolls stuffed with glass noodle, mint leaves and mixed vegetables served with peanut sauce and sweet & sour sauce.
- 1. Crispy Egg Rolls (5)Crispy roll stuffed with marinate mixed vegetables and glass noodle served with sweet & sour sauce.
- 15. Crab Puff (8)Mixed cream cheese with imitation crab in crispy fried wonton skin served with sweet & sour sauce.
- 10. Pot Stickers (8)Deep fried Thai dumplings stuffed with ground chicken served with ginger sauce.
- 5. Chicken Satay (6)Marinated chicken skewers with Thai herbs, Grilled and served with peanut sauce and cucumber chutney.
- 18. Thai Delight Platter (2 each)Combination of chicken satay, crispy roll, fresh roll, crab puff, pot stickers, and coconut shrimp.
- 6. Coconut Shrimp (6)Deep fried shrimp with coconut batter served with sweet & sour sauce.
- 4. Fried Tofu (12)Deep fried soft tofu served with sweet & sour sauce topped with peanut.
- 16. Fried Wonton (12)Crispy fried wonton skin stuffed with ground chicken served with sweet & sour sauce.
- 19. EdamameBoiled green soybeans, sprinkled salt.
- 7. Fried Calamari (12)Deep fried calamari with crispy batter served with sweet & sour sauce.
- 14. Shrimp Wrap (6)Crispy fried shrimp wrapped in wonton skin served with sweet & sour sauce.
- 12. Fish Cake (6)Deep fried ground fish patties with Thai spices & herbs served with cucumber sauce and ground peanuts.
- 3. Cheese Rolls (4)Crispy roll stuffed with a variety of cheeses, shrimp, carrot served with sweet & sour sauce.
- 21. Green Papaya SaladShredded papaya mixed with green bean, carrot, and tomatoes in spicy lemon dressing topped with grilled shrimp and peanuts. Served on bed of lettuce.
Fried Rice Delight
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Thai Delight in Phoenix?
Thai Delight is located at: 4645 E Chandler Blvd Ste. 106, Phoenix
Is the menu for Thai Delight available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Thai Delight online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Thai Delight menu?
The most ordered items from Thai Delight are: 63. Pad Thai, 51. Yellow Curry, 52. Panang Curry.
Does Thai Delight offer delivery in Phoenix?
Yes, Thai Delight offers delivery in Phoenix via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Thai Delight delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Thai Delight?
Delivery fees for Thai Delight vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Thai Delight with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Thai Delight?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Thai Delight, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Thai Delight?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Thai Delight.