Location and hours
|Sunday - Thursday|
|11:00 AM - 8:30 PM|
|Friday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 9:30 PM|
Picked for you
Kong Wang - Appetizers
- Gan's Spring RollsCrispy deep-fried spring stuffed minced chicken, veggies, and Thai herbs.
- Peek Gai Thot - Chicken WingsCrispy fried chicken wings tossed with housemate gan's hot sauce.
- Sate Gai - Chicken SateMarinated and grilled served on bamboo skewers with peanut sauce.
- Thot Pla Muk - CalamariDeep fried calamari and vegetables in a light batter. served with house-made sauce.
- Tow Hu Thot - Fried TofuDeep fried tofu and veggies served with house-made sweet and sour sauce.
- Greaw Thot - Crab RangoonDeep fried crab rangoon stuffed with crab meat, cream cheese, carrots, and green onions. Served with house made sweet and sour sauce.
- Fresh Rolls
- Stuffed Chicken wingsCrispy deep fried, stuffed with minced chicken, bean thread noodles, carrots and water chestnuts.
- Esaan SausageThis is one of the popular street foods in Bangkok originated from the Esaan district. Stuffed with minced pork or beef, cooked rice, bean thread noodles and Thai herbs, served with fresh cucumber, ginger, and Gan's hot sauce.
- Thai Burger2 Spicy burger patties on a toasted bun with Thai peanut sauce and Gan's hot sauce with Red onion and tomato. Cucumber and cilantro salad on the side.
- Thai Money bagsCalled gold bags, crispy deep fried, stuffed with minced chicken, shrimp, carrot, beanthread, and water chestnuts.
Soup & Salad
- Tom Yum SoupTraditional Thai soup and popular, spicy and sour. Served in a big bowl to share, family style.
- Tom Kah SoupTraditional Thai coconut cream soup with chicken and Thai herbs. Served in a big bowl to share, family style.
- Yum Nua Yang - Beef SaladTraditional dishes from eastern or esaan popular in Bangkok. Marinated beef steak, grilled mixed with special nam yum and Thai herbs.
- Yum Kee Mao - Drunken SaladCooked minced meat or seafood, jumbo shrimp, squid, mussels, and scallops mixed with lemon grass, sliced galangle, Thai herbs, and special nam yum.
- Som-Tam - Papaya SaladTraditional and popular in Thailand. Shredded green papaya mixed with tomatoes, fresh green beans, and our special Nam Yum.
- Bacon Pad ThaiStir-fried rice noodles with egg, tofu, green onion, beansprout, bacon chips, and crushed peanuts.
- Royal Pad ThaiStir-fried rice noodles with egg, beansprout, green onions, crushed peanuts and topped with Thai grilled steak.
- Pad See-EewFlat noodles stir-fried with meat, egg, Chinese cabbage, carrots, and dark soy sauce.
- Rad NahFlat noodles stir-fried with meat, egg, mushroom, carrots, Chinese cabbage, and Thai gravy sauce.
- Royal Kee MaoFlat noodles with white onion, bell peppers mushroom, baby corn, carrots, basil ans topped with a thai grilled steak.
- Khao Soi (Chang Mai Noodle soup)This is a Northern Thai Dish. Signature dish of Chain Mai. Egg noodles with Curry sauce, pickled mustard with red onion, green onion, cilantro and fried garlic. Topped with a fried crunchy noodle.
- Kuay Tiew Tom Yum (Bangkok Noodle soup)This is a Thai noodle soup style rice noodles with Tom Yum broth, crushed peanuts, fried garlic, lime, red onions, and cilantro
- Koong ob WoosenA classic bean thread noodle dish cooked with Shrimp and slices of bacon, ginger, cilantro, and green onions
- Pra-Ram Chicken - Stir-Fried Pra-RamChicken sauteed with garlic. Served with vegetables and peanut sauce.
- Spicy CatfishCrispy fried catfish with our special sauce, green beans, and Thai basil.
- Pad Krapow - Spicy BasilTraditional Bangkok and center of Thailand. Stir-fried meat with chili, julienne dell peppers, white onions, fresh green beans, and Thai basil, served with a fried egg.
- Pad Peaw Waan - Stir-Fried Sour & SweetStir-fried meat with white onions, bell peppers, cucumber, tomatoes, carrots, fresh pineapples, and housemade sweet and sour sauce.
- Pad Khing - Stir-Fried GingerStir-fried meat with fresh ginger, mushroom, carrots, baby corns, white onions, and julienne bell peppers.
- Pad Takai - Stir-Fried LemongrassStir-fried meat with lemongrass, mushrooms, white onions, julienne bell peppers, and kaffir lime leaves.
- Pad Prik Khing - Stir-Fried Spicy GingerStir-fried meat with curry paste, fresh green beans, Julienne bell peppers, and Kaffir lime leaves.
- Pad Phed - Spicy EggplantTraditional Thai spicy stir-fried meat with Thai eggplant, bell peppers, red curry paste, and Kaffir lime leaves.
- Pad Prik Pow - House ChiliStir-fried meat with oil chili paste, mushrooms, Julienne bell peppers, Julienne white onions, baby corns, and snow peas.
- Pad Med Himmapan - Stir-Fried Cashew NutsStir-fried meat with cashew nuts, Julienne white onions, mushrooms, and Julienne bell peppers - for garnish.
- Pad Woon Sen - Stir-Fried Beanthread NoodlesStir-fried meat with beanthred noodles, eggs, carrots, tomatoes, julienne white onions, green onions and cilantro for garnish.
- Pad Ma Kua - Stir-Fried EggplantStir-fried minced pork or chicken meat with eggplant, Julienne white onions, bell peppers, and oil chili paste.
- Pad Pak - Stir-Fried Mix VegetablesStir-fried vegetables with our homemade special sauce.
- Pad Kratiam - Stir-Fried GarlicStir-fried meat with vegetables, broccoli, and carrots. Sprinkled with fried garlic.
Kaeng & Curries
- Kiew Waan - Green CurryCooked meat with coconut cream, Thai eggplant, bell peppers, kaffir lime leaves, kra-chai roots, and Thai basil.
- Kaeng Panang - Panang CurryCooked meat with coconut cream, peas, bell peppers, kaffir lime leaves, and Thai basil.
- Kaeng Kev - Devil CurryCooked minced chicken with coconut cream, curry paste, diced white onions, diced bell peppers and garnished with cilantro.
- Chu Chee SalmonGrilled salmon with coconut cream, julienne bell peppers, white onions, and our curry sauce.
Kin Khao - Main Entrees
- Khao Pad Krapaw - Basil Fried RiceSpicy fried rice with egg, mushroom, baby corns, Julienne bell pepper, and Thai basil.
- Khao Pad Subpraroat - Pineapple Fried RiceStir-fried rice with grilled fresh pineapple, egg, white onions, raisins, cashew nuts, curry powder, and tomatoes. Served in a shell of pineapple.
- Khao Pad Kaeng Kiew Waan (Green curry fried rice)Stir-fried rice with egg, bamboo, shoot, fingerroot, green beans, Julienne bell pepper, curry paste, and Thai basil.
- Khao Pad Tom YumStir fried with egg, red onions, tomato, bell pepper, mushroom green onion, cilantro and tom yum seasoning.
- Khao Pad PanangStir fried with egg, white onion, bell pepper, mushroom, baby corn, basil and panang curry seasoning
Pi-Sed Special Dishes
- Homok Talay - Seafood SteamedCooked seafood, jumbo shrimps, squids, clams with special curry sauce and Thai basil.
Kong Waan - Desserts
- Sweet Sticky Rice with Mango
- Thai Coffee
- Thai Tea
- Kids Fried riceChicken fried rice
- Steamed VegetablesServed with peanut sauce
- Kids Thai Burger1 patty with peanut sauce on a toasted bun
- Extra side of rice
- Extra meat
- Extra veggies
- Extra sauce
- On the side Fried rice
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Thai Orchid Bistro in Oklahoma City?
Thai Orchid Bistro is located at: 340 South Mustang Rd , Yukon
Is the menu for Thai Orchid Bistro available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Thai Orchid Bistro online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Thai Orchid Bistro menu?
The most ordered items from Thai Orchid Bistro are: Pad Thai, Gan’s Spring Rolls, Greaw Thot - Crab Rangoon.
Does Thai Orchid Bistro offer delivery in Oklahoma City?
Yes, Thai Orchid Bistro offers delivery in Oklahoma City via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Thai Orchid Bistro delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Thai Orchid Bistro?
Delivery fees for Thai Orchid Bistro vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Thai Orchid Bistro with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Thai Orchid Bistro?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Thai Orchid Bistro, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Thai Orchid Bistro?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Thai Orchid Bistro.