Location and hours
854 E Fort Union Blvd, Midvale, UT 84047
|Monday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 8:30 PM|
- A12. Crab Cheese Wonton (6 pcs.)$9.45
- A13. Chicken Curry Puff (5 pcs.)$11.95
- A1. Thai Eggroll (4 pcs.)$9.45Crispy golden egg rolls filled with vegetables.
- A10. Fresh Spring Rolls with Tofu$10.45Freshly rolled with Tofu, iceberg lettuce, carrots, cabbage, and rice noodle served with peanut sauce.
- A4. Chicken Satay (4 pcs.)$10.45Skewered strips of grilled chicken marinated in Thai herbs, served with peanut sauce.
- A9. Fried Calamari$12.95Panko breaded Calamari lightly battered and deep fried served with sweet chili sauce.
- A5. Combo Platter$12.95Combination of two vegetarian eggrolls, two chicken satay and two beef curry puffs.
- A2. Roti with Curry$5.95Flaky, buttery, flat round crepe like bread served with curry dipping sauce.
- A11. Thai Spice Salad$10.45House salad topped with crushed peanuts and peanut sauce.
- A6. Coconut Shrimp (6 pcs.)$9.45Crispy coconut covered shrimp served with plum sauce.
- A2.Beef Curry Puff (Samosa 4 pcs.)$11.95Deep fried puff pastry filled with ground beef, potatoes, and peas mixed in curry spices. .
- A7. Fried Tofu$9.45Deep fried tofu strips served with sweet chili sauce.
- A8. Vegetables Tempura$10.45Assorted vegetables lightly battered and deep fried.
- A10. Fresh Spring Rolls with Shrimp$10.45Freshly rolled with shrimp, iceberg lettuce, carrots, cabbage and rice noodle served with peanut sauce.
- A13. Mung Bean Puff (5 pcs.)$11.95Sweet mung bean puff pastry.
- S1. Tom Yum Chicken$19.95Spicy Thai soup with chicken, onions, tomatoes, and mushrooms. No rice.
- S3. Po Tak$23.95Spicy soup combination with shrimp, mussels, scallops and calamari. No rice.Spicy
- S1. Tom Yum Shrimp$23.95Spicy Thai soup with shrimp, onions, tomatoes, and mushrooms. No rice.Spicy
- S2. Tom Kha Chicken$19.95Coconut milk soup with chicken, onions, tomatoes, mushrooms and baby corn. No rice.
- SA1. Som Tum (Papaya Salad)$11.95Shredded green papaya mixed with carrots, tomatoes and peanut in a lime juice and fish sauce dressing.
Thai Fried Rice
Thai Stir Fry Dishes
Extras / Sides