Location and hours
|Sunday - Thursday|
|11:00 AM - 8:30 PM|
|Friday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
Picked for you
- Yellow CurryChoice of meat simmered in coconut milk with yellow curry, carrots, onions, and potatoes.
- Pad Thai PlatePan fried rice noodles with eggs, bean sprouts, green onions, tofu, and ground peanuts in pad Thai sauce.
- Drunken Noodles PlatePan fried wide rice noodles with choice of meat, broccoli, carrots, onions, tomatoes, bell peppers, and Thai basil.
- Thai Fried RiceThai fried rice with eggs, mixed vegetables, onions, tomatoes, garlic, and Thai herbs.
- Spicy Fried RiceStir fried rice with fresh spicy chili and garlic sauce. Thai basil, bell peppers, broccoli, onion, and cabbage.
- Spring RollsFried Thai vegetarian rolls stuffed with mixed vegetables and Thai herbs, wrapped in Thai tofu skin with sweet and sour sauce.Popular
- Thai Pot StickersThai dumplings stuffed with ground chicken and vegetables. Served with ginger sauce.Popular
- Signature Fresh RollsWrapped rolls, vermicelli noodles, tofu, bean sprouts, cucumbers, and onions. Wrapped in rice paper, served cold with a hoisin sauce and crushed peanuts.Popular
- Chicken SataySkewered chicken, marinated in Thai herbs. Served with peanut sauce and cucumber salad.
- Shrimp WrapDeep fried wonton filled with shrimp. Served with Thai plum sauce.
- Crispy Sweet PotatoesDeep fried sweet potatoes. Served with Thai plum sauce.
- Fried CalamariDeep fried calamari. Served with sweet and sour sauce.
- Fried TofuDeep fried tofu and crispy. Served with Thai plum sauce.
- Thai ToastFlash fried toast filled with garlic and ground chicken. Served with spicy cucumber sauce.
- CombinationTwo chicken satay, sweet potato three, fried tofu three, spring rolls two, Thai toasts three. Served with sweet and sour sauce, Thai plum sauce and peanut sauce.
- Coconut ShrimpShrimp five covered in a light tempura batter flavored with the taste of fresh coconut flakes. Served with sweet and sour sauce.
- Fish CakesDeep fried fish cake patties. Served with cucumber sauce and crushed peanuts.
- Coconut SoupSimmered coconut milk with galangal, kaffir lime leaves, lemongrass, roasted chili, and mushrooms.Popular
- Pho Wonton SoupCombination of wonton and rice noodles in clear broth with vegetables.Popular
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Thaibasil signature in Phoenix?
Thaibasil signature is located at: 4221 E Chandler Blvd , Phoenix
Is the menu for Thaibasil signature available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Thaibasil signature online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Thaibasil signature menu?
The most ordered items from Thaibasil signature are: Pad Thai Plate, Thai Pot Stickers, Spring Rolls.
Does Thaibasil signature offer delivery in Phoenix?
Yes, Thaibasil signature offers delivery in Phoenix via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Thaibasil signature delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Thaibasil signature?
Delivery fees for Thaibasil signature vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Thaibasil signature with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Thaibasil signature?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Thaibasil signature, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Thaibasil signature?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Thaibasil signature.