Location and hours
|11:00 AM - 9:15 PM|
- Vegetable Samosa$6.95A mildly spiced potato and vegetable-filled golden fried pastry. Served with tamarind and mint sauce.
- Pakora$7.95Seasonal vegetables battered in chickpea flour and fried to perfection. Served with tamarind and mint sauce.
- Keema Samosa$7.95A mildly spiced ground lamb and vegetable-filled golden fried pastry. Served with tamarind and mint sauce.
- Assorted Platter$11.95Vegetable samosa, keema samosa, and pakora. Served with papadum and tamarind mint sauce.
- Everest Chicken Wings$9.95Marinated chicken wings cooked in a hot zesty sauce.
- Samosa Chaat$7.95Vegetable samosa mixed with garbanzo, fresh tomatoes, chopped onions, and chat spice. Topped with yogurt and tamarind mint sauce.
Soup and Salad
- Kwati Soup (Vegan)$8.95Traditional Nepali soup with nine different kinds of beans and a hint of Himalayan spice Jimbo.
- Daal Soup$7.95Chef's specialty lentil soup in the mild herbs.
- Everest Mixed Salad$9.95Mixed seasonal greens, cucumber, chickpeas, and tomatoes with special dressing.
- Tandoori Chicken Caesar Salad$12.95Romaine lettuce tossed in caesar dressing with croutons. Topped with cubes of tandoori chicken breast.
- Mulligatawny Soup$8.95A mildly flavored vegetable lentil soup enriched with chicken and cream.
- Butter Curry$15.95A popular dish cooked in tomato butter cream sauce and our special blend of curry spices. Served with basmati rice.
- Tikka Masala$15.95Widely popular dish. Cream-based curry cooked in ginger, cilantro, Indian herbs, and tomato sauce. Served with basmati rice.
- Biryani$15.95A classic mughlai dish cooked with curry, basmati rice, cashew nuts, almonds, and special spices. Served with basmati rice.
- Korma$15.95A traditional dish prepared with exotic spices, herbs, cashew, almond, and coconut with light creamy sauce. Served with basmati rice.
- Coconut Curry$15.95Cooked in rich curry sauce with coconuts, ginger, garlic, and a special blend of spices. Served with basmati rice.
- Vindaloo$15.95Cooked in tamarind, ginger, and garlic with chunks of potatoes in zesty spicy sauce. Served with basmati rice.
- Saag$15.95Cooked with pureed spinach cream gravy and flavored with garlic, ginger, and spices. Served with basmati rice.
- Mango Curry$15.95Delicately sautéed and cooked with mustard seed, curry leaves, spices, and simmered in mango sauce. Served with basmati rice.
- Original Curry$15.95Cooked in tomato and onion sauce with ginger, garlic, and freshly ground spices. Served with basmati rice.
Momo and Thukpa
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of The Everest Kitchen in Lake Forest Park?
The Everest Kitchen is located at: 17171 Bothell Way NE Ste A016 , Lake Forest Park
Is the menu for The Everest Kitchen available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for The Everest Kitchen online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the The Everest Kitchen menu?
The most ordered items from The Everest Kitchen are: Tikka Masala, Butter Curry, Vindaloo.
Does The Everest Kitchen offer delivery in Lake Forest Park?
Yes, The Everest Kitchen offers delivery in Lake Forest Park via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the The Everest Kitchen delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from The Everest Kitchen?
Delivery fees for The Everest Kitchen vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from The Everest Kitchen with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from The Everest Kitchen?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from The Everest Kitchen, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from The Everest Kitchen?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from The Everest Kitchen.