Location and hours
|12:00 PM - 9:30 PM|
|Monday - Thursday|
|11:30 AM - 9:30 PM|
|11:30 AM - 10:30 PM|
|12:00 PM - 10:30 PM|
Picked for you
- Veg Samosas
- Chicken Tikka MasalaMost popular Indian entrée! Tender pieces of boneless chicken breast marinated and grilled in tandoor, cooked in a flavorful creamy tomato sauce.
- Paneer Tikka MasalaPaneer cubes in our house special Tikka Masala sauce made with tomatoes, spices & herbs. No Gluten Ingredients.
- Chicken KormaTender pieces of boneless chicken breast cooked in creamy korma sauce flavored with exotic spices and a paste of ground nuts and herbs.
- Veg Samosas + Choice of Breads
- Maharaja Dal Makhani + Choice of Breads
- Saag Paneer + Choice of Breads
- Paneer Makhani + Choice of BreadsCubes of paneer (cottage cheese) cooked in silky makhni sauce made with tomatoes and flavorful spices, finished with butter and herbs. Served with choice of Breads.
- Veg SamosasPastry turnovers stuffed with seasoned potatoes and green peas.
- Chicken SamosasPastry turnovers stuffed with seasoned ground chicken.
- Veg PakorasCrispy fried potatoes and cauliflower fritters dipped in chickpea batter.
- Paneer TikkaPaneer cubes marinated in Indian pickle marinade and grilled.
- Tandoori WingsChicken wings marinated with traditional Indian spices and herbs, cooked in tandoor.
- Hara Bhara KebabGreen vegetable patty made with fresh minced spinach, green peas, potatoes and nuts flavored with traditional herbs and spices.
- Aloo Samosa ChaatVegetable samosas dunked in seasoned chickpea curry, topped with yogurt, mint and tangy tamarind chutneys.
- Aloo Tikki ChaatMildly spiced potato patties dunked in seasoned chickpea curry, topped with yogurt, mint and tangy tamarind chutneys.
- Bhel PooriA popular street snack made with puffed rice, onions, mint and tangy tamarind chutneys.
- Kakori Seekh KebabPopular ground lamb kebabs marinated with traditional Indian herbs and spices, cooked on a skewer in tandoor.
Soups and Salad
Biryanis and Rice
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of The Maharaja in Cambridge?
The Maharaja is located at: 57 John F. Kennedy St 2nd Fl, Cambridge
Is the menu for The Maharaja available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for The Maharaja online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the The Maharaja menu?
The most ordered items from The Maharaja are: Veg Samosas,Garlic Naan,Chicken Tikka Masala + Basmati Rice.
Does The Maharaja offer delivery in Cambridge?
Yes, The Maharaja offers delivery in Cambridge via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the The Maharaja delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from The Maharaja?
Delivery fees for The Maharaja vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from The Maharaja with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from The Maharaja?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from The Maharaja, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from The Maharaja?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from The Maharaja.