Location and hours
|Sunday - Monday
|11:00 AM - 8:40 PM
|Wednesday - Saturday
|11:00 AM - 8:40 PM
- X9. Mini Rice Noodles in Mixed Sauces 混醬豬腸粉A signature Hong Kong street snack. Freshly steamed rice noodle cut into little chunks and doused in a mixture of savory sauces and topped with white sesame seeds! Delish
- S2. Popcorn Chicken 鹽酥雞Step up your snacking game with our bestselling Taiwanese street snack! These bite-sized pieces of crispy, tender chicken are seasoned with a fragrant blend of spices and herbs that will awaken your taste buds. Perfect as a snack or a meal, enjoy our Popcorn Chicken with our house made spicy mayo dipping sauce!
- S4. Five Spice Beef Stomach 五香牛雜Classic Chinese dish that's as delicious as it is hearty! Our beef liver, tripe and tendon are slow-cooked to perfection in a savory braised sauce made with a perfect blend of five spices.
- S5. Deep Fried Large Pig Intestines 香脆炸大腸These skewers feature juicy and tender pork intestines that have been crisped to perfection, creating a delightfully crunchy texture. These skewers are packed with bold and savory flavor that is sure to satisfy your appetite and leave you wanting more. Served with our sweet plum dipping sauce.
- S13. Spicy Wontons 麻辣雲吞Our spicy wontons are made with a perfect blend of fresh ingredients and authentic spices to give you a burst of flavor with every bite. Each wonton is carefully handcrafted to ensure the perfect balance of heat and taste. Whether you're a fan of spicy food or just looking to try something new, our spicy wontons are sure to satisfy your cravings.
- S6. Fried Chicken Steak 炸大雞排One of the ultimate Taiwanese street food is our crispy and succulent Fried Chicken Steak! Made with the finest chicken, marinated in a special blend of Taiwanese spices, and fried to crispy perfection, our Fried Chicken Steak is a mouth-watering treat that will leave you wanting more. Whether you're on-the-go or looking for a savory snack, our Fried Chicken Steak is the perfect choice to satisfy your cravings!
- S1. Curry Fish Ball 咖哩魚蛋 (6)Introducing our most beloved Hong Kong street snack - Curry Fishball! A must-try when visiting our restaurant, each mouth-watering ball is coated in a spicy and savory curry sauce full of fragrant aromas. Every bite is a burst of flavors that will have your taste buds dancing!
- S11. Fried Chicken Wings (5) 金黃炸雞翼Our fried chicken wings are an absolute crowd-pleaser! These crispy, golden wings are fried to perfection and seasoned with a variety of delicious spices. Whether you like them mild or spicy, our wings are the perfect complement to any gathering. Just be sure to have plenty of napkins on hand, because they are sure to be a messy, yet delicious hit!
- X10. XO Mini Rice Noodles XO醬豬腸粉House made XO sauce mixed with fresh steamed rice noodles
- S3. Salted Egg Yolk Fried Chicken Skin 鹹蛋鹽酥雞皮These crispy chicken skins are coated in a rich, salty-sweet sauce made with creamy salted duck egg yolks, and fried to crispy perfection. The result is a crunchy and indulgent snack that is sure to satisfy your cravings.
- S9. Fried Soy Marinated Tofu 炸滷水豆腐The tofu absorbs the flavors of the marinade, resulting in a savory and flavorful dish. Then deepfried to perfection. Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside!
- S12. Salty Egg Yolk Fried Pumpkin 金沙炸南瓜Salted yolk deep fried pumpkin slices are a delicious and unique dish that combines the savory flavor of salted egg yolk with the crispy texture of deep-fried pumpkin slices. The pumpkin slices are coated in a batter made from salted egg yolk, flour, and other seasonings, and then deep-fried until golden and crispy. The result is a mouthwatering snack or side dish that is both savory and satisfying. Try it for yourself and experience the delightful combination of flavors and textures!
- S8. Lobster Shrimp Chips 龍蝦片Fried to order! Munch on these delicious umami chips while watching your favorite Netflix or catching up with friends and fam!
- S10. Soy Marinated Quail Eggs 滷水鵪鶉蛋 (8)Perfect side dish or nutritious snack for kids with this delicious savory soy marinated quail eggs!
- S7. Curry Pork Skin 咖哩豬皮Unleash your adventurous side with our Curry Pork Skin - a popular Hong Kong street food that's sure to tantalize your taste buds! Our pork skin is slow-cooked to perfection in a rich, savory curry sauce, resulting in a flavor-packed and spicy dish that's perfect as a snack. Highly suggest paired with our curry fishballs.
Wok Stirfries & BBQ Skewers
Cart Noodle (Create Your Own) & Other Noodles
Stuffed Buns (2 per order)
Boba, Fruit Tea, Milk Tea
Beer & Canned Drinks
Traditional Desserts 糖水甜品
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of The Night Market in South San Francisco?
The Night Market is located at: 230 S Spruce Ave, South San Francisco, CA 94080, USA , South San Francisco
Is the menu for The Night Market available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for The Night Market online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the The Night Market menu?
The most ordered items from The Night Market are: D3. Roasted Oolong Milk Tea 烏龍奶茶,S2. Popcorn Chicken 鹽酥雞,R1. Night Market Hainan Chicken with Yellow Rice 夜市海南雞飯 .
Does The Night Market offer delivery in South San Francisco?
Yes, The Night Market offers delivery in South San Francisco via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the The Night Market delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from The Night Market?
Delivery fees for The Night Market vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from The Night Market with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from The Night Market?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from The Night Market, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from The Night Market?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from The Night Market.