Location and hours
7669 Post Rd, North Kingstown, RI 02852
|Monday - Tuesday
|11:00 AM - 5:30 PM
|Wednesday - Saturday
|11:00 AM - 7:30 PM
The Provisioner New York Deli & Cafe
Enter your address above to see fees, and delivery + pickup estimates.
$ • Sandwiches • American • Healthy
- Shaved Steak SandwichHouse roasted and shaved steak, grilled with onions and topped with melted provolone cheese, served on a grilled ciabatta.Popular
- The Montauk SandwichHouse roasted turkey, carved rustically, topped with bacon, tomato, mayo and finished at 600 degrees to melt the imported provolone cheese on fresh-baked ciabatta.
- The Provisioner SandwichThe flagship hero! Red wine five-hour braised beef served with caramelized onions and sautéed mushrooms topped with an oven-roasted vegetable beef au jus served on fresh-baked ciabatta.
- The Hell's Kitchen SandwichHouse-made roast beef and corned beef, pastrami and roasted turkey, topped with our from-scratch horseradish sauce and slaw all served on fresh-baked ciabatta.
- Buttermilk Fried Chicken SlidersFreshly fried buttermilk chicken sliders, topped with pickles, onions and drizzled with our house-made sriracha aioli. Served on brioche buns.
- The Cabbie SandwichMediterranean-inspired herb marinated grilled chicken breast with marinated tomato and onion, topped with fresh dressed arugula and drizzled with house-made tzatziki sauce all bundled in a warm pita.Popular
- The Soho SandwichClassic caprese, featuring fresh creamy mozzarella, marinated plum tomatoes, dressed arugula, and house-made basil pesto all served on fresh-baked ciabatta.
- The Staten IslandProsciutto, grilled chicken, balsamic, tomato, arugula, fresh mozzarella and pesto aioli on ciabatta.
- The Islander SandwichClassic chicken parm, featuring our in-house pan-fried breaded chicken breast topped with our house-made San Marzano tomato sauce and finished at 600 degrees to melt the fresh mozzarella, served on fresh-baked ciabatta.Popular
- The Carnegie SandwichHouse braised corned beef, melted Swiss cheese, sauerkraut and house-made thousand Island dressing all on grilled thick-cut rye bread.
- The North Fork SandwichLemon and herb marinated grilled chicken breast served on fresh-baked ciabatta, topped with fresh mozzarella cheese, marinated tomatoes, and house-made pesto.
- The SlidersTwo ground sirloin sliders topped with melted Swiss, sautéed mushroom and onion and lemon and herb dressed arugula all on warm and soft brioche slider rolls. Served with a kosher dill pickle spear.
- The PotholeHouse-made mac and cheese featuring our own three-cheese sauce and red wine braised beef.
- The T-Bird SandwichRoasted turkey breast topped with house-made stuffing, cranberry sauce, melted cheddar and mayo, all on toasted ciabatta.Popular
- The Goomba SandwichScratch-made braised meatballs smothered in house-made San Marzano tomato sauce and finished at 600 degrees to melt the creamy mozzarella, all served on fresh-baked ciabatta.
- The Italian Job SandwichMortadella, soppressata, and salami, marinated tomato, and onion with provolone cheese.
- The Mid Town SandwichReal NY pastrami, piled high, served on thick-cut rye bread and topped with small-batch deli mustard. Served hot or cold.
- The Street TacosThree corn tacos, with grilled Mexican spice-rubbed chicken or braised beef, fresh-made pico de gallo and garnished with radish and lime.
- The Mulberry SandwichPremium prosciutto, fresh mozzarella, house-roasted red peppers and lemon, and herb dressed arugula, all served on fresh-baked ciabatta.
- The Port Jeff SandwichPan-fried eggplant, gently layered and seated in our house-made San Marzano tomato sauce, finished at 600 degrees to melt the fresh mozzarella, topped with basil pesto and served on fresh ciabatta.
Ice Cold Beverages