Location and hours
2823 E Oakland Park Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306
|11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday - Saturday|
|11:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
- Chole NaanChickpeas cooked with onions, tomatoes, and spices. Served with 2 naans.
- Keem PavVegetable stew, blackened whole spices, peppers, and cheese. Served with Bread.
- RaitaChilled yogurt with cucumber and carrots served.
- PapardumLight airy lentil and flour wafer, fried or roasted. 2 pieces.
- Dal SoupA flavored red lentil soup garnished with cilantro.
- Fish CurryFish cooked with onion medium spicy sauce.
- Fish VindalooFish and potato marinated in vinegar, hot peppers, and spices cooked.
- Fish MadrasFish preparation from South India with coconut and other spices from the south.
- Shrimp CurryShrimp cooked in specially prepared herbs and spiced with a touch of garlic and ginger.
- Shrimp MadrasShrimp preparation from South India with coconut and other spices from the south.
- Shrimp VindalooCooked in a spicy tangy sauce. Shrimp and potato.
- Dal Makhani
- Channa Masala
- Saag PaneerCottage cheese cubes in spicy spinach sauce.
- Saag MushroomMushrooms in spicy spinach sauce.
- Palak PaneerCottage cheese cubes in spicy spinach sauce.
- Paneer MakhaniCottage cheese cooked in almonds and cashew sweet creamy rich tomato sauce.
- Paneer KormaA royal delicacy made of fresh cottage cheese cubes cooked in a sweet creamy sauce with cashew on a low heat.
- Kadhai PaneerCottage cheese cooked with green pepper, ginger, tomatoes, and onions.
- Muttar PaneerCottage cheese cubes prepared with green peas in onions based curry sauce.
- Mushroom MuttarMushrooms prepared with green peas in onions based curry sauce.
- Aloo SaagPotatoes and spinach cooked with Indian spices and herbs.
- Channa MakhaniDelicious chickpeas cooked in in almonds and cashew sweet creamy rich tomato sauce.
- Surti Dal Yellow LentilYellow lentils cooked to perfection in a traditional Indian wok with rare herbs and spices.
- Dal Tarka Yellow LentilsYellow Lentils cooked to perfection with onion and tomato, herbs, and spices.
- Channa AlooPotatoes and chickpeas cooked in onion based curry sauce garnished with cilantro.
- Chicken Makhani, Chicken Tikka Masala, and Butter ChickenChicken pieces roasted in a clay oven and the folded into a rich sweet creamy tomato sauce with nuts and almonds.
- Chicken KormaChicken cubes cooked in a rich sweet creamy sauce with nuts and raisins.
- Chicken MintChicken cooked with a delicately spiced curry sauce with fresh mint leaves.
- Chicken Chilli MasalaBoneless pieces of chicken cooked with green chilies, green pepper, onions, and hot spices.
- KadhaiBoneless pieces of chicken cooked with green chilies, green pepper, onions, and hot spices.
- Chicken SaagChicken pieces smothered in a spicy spinach sauce.
- Chicken MadrasBoneless pieces of chicken cooked with south Indian spices flavored with coconut and milk.
- Chicken VindalooChicken and potato marinated in vinegar, hot peppers and spices cooked over low heat.
- Chicken ChannaChicken and potato marinated in vinegar, hot peppers and spices cooked over low heat.
- Chicken AchariChicken cooked with a delicately spiced curry sauce and pickles.
- Chicken CurryChicken cooked with a delicately spiced curry sauce.
- Peshawari NaanFlat leavened bread dotted with sesame seeds.
- Onion KulchaFlatbread stuffed with onion and fresh green cilantro leaves.
- Garlic NaanFlatbread stuffed with garlic and fresh green cilantro leaves.
- Aloo ParanthaBread stuffed with seasoned mashed potatoes.
- Tandoori RotiWhole wheat bread baked in clay oven.
- NaanFlatbread baked on the wall lining of the tandoor clay oven.
- Kashmiri RiceBasmati rice cooked with saffron, nuts, raisins, and Indian herbs.
- Pulao RiceBasmati rice cooked with saffron and Indian herbs.
- Shrimp BiryaniBasmati rice flavored with saffron, raisins, and cooked with shrimp in mild spices.
- Lamb BiryaniBasmati rice and meat richly flavored with saffron, raisins, and cooked with exotic herbs on low heat.
- Chicken BiryaniBasmati rice and chicken richly flavored with saffron, raisins, and cooked with Indian herbs on a low heat.
- Vegetable BiryaniBasmati rice and vegetable flavored with saffron, raisins, and cooked on low heat.
From the Tandoor
- Tandoori ChickenChicken served on the bone marinate din yogurt and spice.
- Tandoori Mixed GrillAssortment of tandoori chicken and seafood delicacies.
- Chicken TikkaSucculent cubes of boneless chicken marinated in yogurt and spices roasted in clay oven.
- Chicken Malai KebabCubes of chicken marinated in yogurt and cream cheese, flavored with coriander and fenugreek leaves cooked on skewers in tandoor.
- Achari Chicken Tikka KebabBoneless pieces of chicken breast marinated in ginger, garlic, herbs, and Indian pickles spices, cooked on skewers in tanddor.
- Mango LassiSweet milk blended with mango and served chilled.
- Lassi SweetChurned yogurt served chilled.
- Mango LassiSweet yogurt blended with mango shake and served chilled.
- Sparkling Water