Location and hours
|12:00 PM - 9:00 PM||Menu|
|10:30 AM - 10:00 PM||Hibachi Menu|
|Monday - Thursday|
|10:30 AM - 9:30 PM||Menu|
|10:30 AM - 10:00 PM||Hibachi Menu|
|Friday - Saturday|
|10:30 AM - 10:30 PM||Menu|
|10:30 AM - 10:00 PM||Hibachi Menu|
Picked for you
Sushi Hot Appetizers
- Rock ShrimpTempura shrimp tossed with spicy cream sauce.
- Chicken with Lettuce WrapSeared chicken mixed with vegetables and peanut served with crispy lettuce.
Sushi Bar Appetizers
- Tuna TatakiLightly seared tuna or salmon in ponzu sauce.
- Yellow Tail Jalapeño
Soup & Salad
- Avocado Salad
Sushi Roll & Hand Roll
- Wasabi RollTuna, salmon, avocado, cucumber, and wasabi tobiko.
- Rainbow RollTuna, salmon, and fluke outside with cucumber, avocado, and crab meat inside.
- Dragon RollAvocado outside with eel and cucumber inside.
- Lobster Tempura Roll
- Deep OceanSpicy tuna inside, scallops, caviar, outside roll.
- New York RollTuna, yellow tail, salmon, avocado, scallion, asparagus, caviar rolled inside out.
- Lobster Salad RollLobster salad with cucumber.
- Oyster Tempura Roll
- Golden Gate RollEel, yellow tail, tobiko, mayonnaise.
- Scallop RollScallop, mayonnaise, masago.
- Rock & RollTuna, avocado, salmon, tobiko.
- Tri Star RollTuna, avocado, salmon, tobiko.
- Spicy & Crunchy Yellowtail, Tuna, Salmon
- East RollShrimp, caviar, egg, cucumber, avocado.
- Hawaii RollSalmon, shrimp, tobiko scallion.
- Boston RollCrab shrimp with cucumber with mayonnaise.
- Sunshine RollScallion tobiko cooked salmon spicy.
- Hollywood RollSalmon, avocado, onion, mayonnaise, tobiko.
- Salmon Asparagus RollCooked salmon and asparagus with spicy sauce.
- Hampton Dream RollShrimp tempura, caviar, avocado, cucumber, egg.
- Smoked Salmon Roll
- Eel Roll
- Spicy Tuna, Salmon, Yellow Tail Roll
- Tuna Roll
- Alaskan RollSalmon, avocado and cucumber.
- Salmon Skin Roll
- Negihama MakiYellowtail, scallion.
- Mexican RollRed pepper, tuna, cucumber, crunch tempura.
- Avocado & Cucumber Roll
- Asparagus Roll
- Krystal RollWalnut and avocado.
- Kappa Maki Cucumber
- 1. Kani Naruto
- 2. Salmon Naruto
- 3. Tuna Naruto
- 4. Eel Naruto
- 5. Seafood NarutoTuna, salmon, scallop, eel, caviar.
- 7. Naruto MountainTuna, salmon, yellowtail, cucumber, 4 kinds of spicy fish.
- Yellow Tail Roll
- California RollCrab, avocado and cucumber.
- Tempura RollBatter- fried sushi roll with salmon cream cheese.
- Sweet Potato Roll
- Spicy Chicken Roll
Fusion Special Roll
- River MonsterShrimp tempura, spicy tuna, mango, avocado, soft shell crab on top with sauce.
- Passionate RollSalmon, spicy tuna, mango inside, sweet shrimp, avocado, tobiko on top.
- Scallop King RollCalifornia roll topped with baked scallop and crab meat.
- Fire-Fire RollInside spicy tuna, cucumber layer the grilled spicy salmon.
- Sun Kissed RollSpicy tuna topped with seared salmon and avocado with sun kissed sauce.
- Sunrise RollShrimp tempura, spicy crab, avocado, topped with seared salmo and mango topped with caviar and onion.
- Alligator RollSoft shell crab, cucumber topped with spicy tuna and wasabi tobiko.
- Yami RollTuna, avocado, shrimp with yellow paper topped with seared tuna, spicy mayo, scallion, and caviar.
- Volcano RollShrimp tempura inside topped with maggie salad.
- Tony RollInside with spicy tuna and kani, outside with eel and avocado.
- Cherry BlossomShrimp tempura and cucumber with mango, mango salsa, tempura flakes, fried onion.
- Crazy FridayInside shrimp tempura, spicy lobster inside, topped with avocado and colorful fish eggs.
- Crazy HamptonShrimp tempura inside with yellow tail, white tuna scallion on the top. Served with special sauce.
- 1. Roast Pork Egg Roll (1)
- 2. Shrimp Egg Roll (1)
- 3. Spring Roll (2)
- 5. Shrimp Toast (4)
- 6. Fried Wonton (10)
- 7. Cold Noodles
- 8. Fried Vegetables Dumplings (6)
- 8. Steamed Vegetables Dumplings (6)
- 8A. Chicken Dumplings (6)
- 9. Fried Dumplings (6)
- 9. Steamed Dumplings (6)
- 10. Fried Chicken Wings (4)
- 11. Fried Jumbo Shrimp (6)
- 13. Chinese Roast Pork
- 14. Boneless Ribs
- 15. BBQ Spare Ribs
- 17. Crab Rangoon (8)
- 18. Chicken Wing with Pork Fried Rice
- 20. Chicken Fingers
- 21. Buffalo Wing
- 23. Dim Sum (4)
- Wing (20 Pieces)
- Wing (15 Pieces)
- Wing (10 Pieces)
Chinese SoupWith noodles.
- 25. Rice Fun Soup (Quart)Thin noodle with choice of chicken, shrimp or beef.
- 27. Wonton Soup
- 28. Wonton & Egg Drop Mixed
- 29. Egg Drop Soup
- 30. Chicken SoupNoodles or rice.
- 31. Hot & Sour SopHot and spicy.
- 34. House Soup (Quart)Pork, chicken, shrimp, noodle, vegetables.
- 161. Tofu with Oyster Sauce
- Chicken Noodles Soup
Chinese Fried Rice
- 37. Vegetables Fried Rice
- 39. Shrimp Fried Rice
- 40. Chicken Fried Rice
- 41. Beef Fried Rice
- 42. Young Chow Fried RiceChicken, pork and shrimp.
Chinese Lo Mein
- 54. Vegetable Lo Mein
- 55. Roast Pork Lo Mein
- 56. Beef Lo Mein
- 58. Shrimp Lo Mein
- 59. House Lo MeinChicken, pork or shrimp.
Chow Fun or Rice FunFlat noodle or thin noodle.
- 119. Vegetable Chow Fun
- 119. Vegetable Rice Fun
- 120. Chicken Chow Fun
- 120. Chicken Rice Fun
- 121. Beef Chow Fun
- 121. Beef Rice Fun
- 122. Pork Chow Fun
- 122. Pork Rice Fun
- 123. Shrimp Chow Fun
- 123. Shrimp Rice Fun
- 124. House Chow Fun
- 124. House Rice Fun
- 125. Singapore Mei FunHot and spicy. Curry flavor.
Chow Mein or Chop Suey
- 44. Vegetable Chow Mein
- 45. Chicken Chow Mein
- 45. Chicken Chop Suey
- 46. Roast Pork Chow Mein
- 46. Roast Pork Chop Suey
- 47. Beef Chow Mein
- 47. Beef Chop Suey
- 48. Shrimp Chow Mein
- 48. Shrimp Chop Suey
- 50. House Chow Mein
- 50. House Chop Suey
Chinese Cuisine ChickenWith white rice.
- 92. Kung Pao Chicken Ding with Peanuts & VegetableHot and spicy.
- 93. Chicken with Garlic SauceHot and spicy.
- 95. Chicken with Orange FlavorHot and spicy.
- 96. Hunan ChickenHot and spicy.
- 101. Scallion Chicken
- 102. Sautéed String Bean with Chicken
- 103. Hot & Spicy Chicken
- 104. Szechuan Sauce ChickenHot and spicy.
- 106. Asparagus with Chicken
- 106A. Sesame Chicken
- 106B. General Tso's ChickenHot and spicy.
- 109. Chicken with Snow Peas
- 112. Chicken with Chinese Vegetables
- 113. Chicken with Cashew Nuts
- 115. Chicken with Broccoli
- 114. Chicken with Curry SauceHot and spicy.
- 94. House Special ChickenBattered chicken with garlic sauce.
- Chicken with Vegetable
Chinese Cuisine SeafoodWith white rice.
- 126. Shrimp with Lobster Sauce
- 127. Shrimp with Chinese Vegetables
- 129. Shrimp with Mushrooms
- 131. Shrimp with Snow Peas
- 132. Shrimp with Curry SauceHot and spicy.
- 133. Shrimp with Broccoli
- 134. Shrimp with Cashew Nuts
- 135. Shrimp with Garlic SauceHot and spicy.
- 136. Shrimp Szechuan SauceHot and spicy.
- 138. Hot & Spicy ShrimpHot and spicy.
- 139. Kung Pao Shrimp with Peanut & VegetablesHot and spicy.
- 140. Hunan ShrimpHot and spicy.
- 143. Hot & Spicy. ScallopsHot and spicy.
- 144. Scallops Broccoli in Garlic SauceHot and spicy.
- 146. Asparagus with Shrimp
Chinese Cuisine BeefWith white rice.
- 61. Beef with Garlic Sauce (Quart)Hot and spicy.
- 62. Beef with Szechuan Sauce (Quart)Hot and spicy.
- 63. Beef with Orange Flavor (Quart)Hot and spicy.
- 64. Sesame Beef (Quart)
- 65. Hunan Beef (Quart)Hot and spicy.
- 66. Hot & Spicy Beef (Quart)Hot and spicy.
- 68. Scallion Beef (Quart)
- 70. Asparagus with Beef (Quart)
- 71. Sautéed String Bean with Beef (Quart)
- 72. Pepper Steak with Onions
- 74. Beef with Chinese Vegetable
- 75. Beef with Mushrooms
- 76. Beef with Oyster Sauce
- 77. Beef with Snow Peas
- 78. Beef with Black Bean Sauce
- 79. Beef with Curry SauceHot and spicy.
- 80. Beef with Broccoli
Egg Foo YoungWith white rice.
- 149. Roast Pork Egg Foo Young
- 150. Shrimp Egg Foo Young
- 151. Chicken Egg Foo Young
- 153. Beef Egg Foo Young
- 154. House Egg Foo Young
Chinese Cuisine PorkWith white rice.
- 82. Pork with Garlic Sauce (Quart)Hot and spicy.
- 83. Hunan Pork (Quart)Hot and spicy.
- 85. Hot & Spicy Pork (Quart)Hot and spicy.
- 87. Roast Pork with Chinese Vegetable
- 88. Roast Pork with Mushrooms
- 89. Roast Pork with Snow Peas
- 90. Roast Pork with Oyster Sauce
- 91. Roast Pork with Broccoli
- 169. Moo Shu Beef
- 169. Moo Shu Pork
- 169. Moo Shu Chicken
- 170. Moo Shu Shrimp
- 171. Moo Shu Vegetable
Sweet & SourWith white rice.
Chinese Chef SpecialtiesServed with white rice.
- 1. Seafood DelightScallop, crab, shrimp, and lobster.
- 2. Happy FamilyBeef, shrimp, chicken, and pork with vegetable.
- 3. Four SeasonPork, crab, chicken, and shrimp with vegetable.
- 4. Shrimp & Steak "Q"Filet mignon chunks and jumbo shrimp with straw mushrooms, baby corns, broccoli cooked in chef's special sauce.
- 5. Crispy Shrimp & Scallops Szechuan StyleHot and spicy. Crispy jumbo shrimp and scallops with Chinese vegetable in szechuan sauce.
- 6. Shrimp & Chicken with ScallionShrimp, chicken with scallion and onions sautéed in special sauce.
- 7. Beef & Chicken Hunan StyleHot and spicy. Beef and hunan chicken.
- 8. Triple Delight
- 10. House Special ScallopsLarge sea scallops sautéed with black mushrooms, snow peas, green vegetables, and red pepper in a special black bean sauce.
- 13. Birds Nest DeluxeSliced tender beef, chicken, white meat, sliced pork, 7 large shrimp with broccoli, snow peas, baby corn, carrots and water chestnuts sautéed in a spicy brown sauce and served in a basket made of crispy noodles.
- 15. Mala Seafood in Szechuan StyleHot and spicy. Jumbo shrimp, lobster, scallops, and crab meat with vegetables in spicy mala sauce.
- 16. Black Pepper Filet MignonA mandarin specialty chunks of tender filet served over high meat to seal in the juice.
- 18. Chicken & Shrimp with Vegetables
- 172. peking duck
- 173. Crispy Duck Hong Kong StyleDeep fried crispy duck with lettuce, mixed vegetables in special sauce.
- Half Peking Duck
Chinese Combination PlattersServed with pork fried rice and roast pork egg roll.
- C1. Chicken Chow Mein
- C1. Shrimp Chow Mein
- C3. Roast Pork Egg Foo Young
- C4. Pepper Steak
- C5. Roast Pork with Chinese Vegetables
- C6. Shrimp with Lobster Sauce
- C7. Bar-B-Que Spare Ribs
- C8. Sweet & Sour Pork
- C8. Sweet & Sour Chicken
- C9. Moo Goo Gai Pan
- C10. Beef with Broccoli
- C11. Chicken with Broccoli
- C12. Chicken Lo Mein
- C12. Roast Pork Lo Mein
- C13. Cashew Chicken
- C15. Sautéed Mixed Vegetables
- C16. Boneless Ribs
- C18. Sesame Chicken
- C19. Shrimp with Broccoli
- C20. Beef with Garlic SauceHot and spicy.
- Fried Noodles
- White Rice
- Brown Rice
Japanese Hot Appetizers
- Vegetable Gyoza (6 Pieces)
- Negima Beef (6 Pieces)Scallions rolled with beef broiled in teriyaki sauce.
- Cucumber Special RollSalmon, yellow tail, white fish, avocado and tobiko wrapped in fresh cucumber.
Japanese Soup & Salad
- Volcano SaladBaked salmon, crab meat, caviar with spicy sauce.
Appetizer from Sushi Bar
- TakosuSliced octopus with ponzu sauce or vinaigrette sauce.
- Asian TacoTuna- spicy tuna, lettuce, avocado, wasabi. Salmon- spicy salmon, lettuce, avocado, mayo.
- Wasabi Tuna BowlAvocado, wasabi, caviar tempura flake mix with sliced tuna on the bottom, served with wasabi yuzu sauce.
- Fancy TartarSpicy tuna, lobster salad and avocado with special tartar sauce.
- Tuna TartarServed with yuzu sauce.
- Hot FantasyLobster salad, cream cheese, in jalapeño, deep fried with eel sauce and creamy wasabi.
- Jade BanzaiGrilled fresh scallops with king crab and special sauce.
- Paradise RollFried banana, lobster tempura, topped with strawberry, mango and with special sauce.
Sushi Sashimi & Entrees
- Shrimp (2 Pieces)Ebi.
- Sea Urchin (2 Pieces)Uni.
- Scallop (2 Pieces)
- Yellowtail (2 Pieces)Hamachi.
- Water Eel (2 Pieces)
- Salmon Roe (2 Pieces)Ikura.
- Caviar (2 Pieces)
- Salmon (2 Pieces)
- Tuna (2 Pieces)Magura.
- Mackerel (2 Pieces)
- Crab (2 Pieces)
- Octopus (2 Pieces)Tako.
- Egg (2 Pieces)
- Squid (2 Pieces)Ika.
- Sushi RegularTuna roll and 7 pieces of sushi.
- Sushi DeluxeTuna roll and 10 pieces of sushi.
- Sashimi Regular12 pieces of assorted sashimi.
- Sashimi Deluxe16 pieces of assorted sashimi.
- Sushi Sashimi Combo5 pieces sushi, 6 pieces sashimi and 1 California roll.
- Sushi Sashimi Combo (for 2)10 pieces sushi, 16 pieces sashimi, 1 takka maki and 1 East roll.
- Chirashi SushiAssorted sashimi over sushi rice.
- California Maki Combo2 California rolls and 1 spicy snow crab roll.
- Vegetable Maki ComboSweet potato roll, avocado cucumber roll and krystal roll.
- Spicy Maki ComboSpicy tuna, spicy salmon and snow crab roll.
- Tuna Boy6 pieces of tuna sushi and 1 tekka maki roll.
- Salmon Boy6 pieces salmon and 1 salmon roll.
- T.Y.S. SashimiAssortment of tuna and salmon, yellowtail sashimi.
- Maki ComboCalifornia roll, tuna roll and Alaskan roll.
- Tekka DonRaw tuna over sushi rice.
Tempura EnterComes with rice and mixed vegetable salad.
- Tempura Shrimp5 pieces shrimp and 3 pieces vegetables.
- Vegetables Tempura
- Avocado Tempura
- A3. Thai Spring Roll (6)Crispy fried finger rolls with vermicelli, celery, served with plum sauce.
- A4. Grilled Satay (4)Marinated, skewed than barbecued, served with peanut sauce.
- A5. Shrimp Tail (5)Wrapped crispy baby white tail shrimp stuffed with pork, served with spicy sweet and chili sauce.
- A11. Pla Murk Krob Thai Fried CalamariFried calamari in chef's special sauce.
- A13. Crab Rolls (6)Fried rolls wrapped with fresh crabmeat.
- A14. Fried Tofu (6)Crispy outside and moist inside, topped with crushed peanuts, served with spicy sweet and chili sauce.
- A16. Mixed Grilled Satay3 chicken, 3 beef and 2 shrimp on skewer.
- A18. Roti ChaniMalaysia pancakes dipping with chicken curry sauce.
- A19. Coconut Shrimp (4)Crispy shrimp lightly battered with coconut milk.
- A1. Vietnamese Summer RollsRefreshing cold rice paper roll with bean sprouts, lettuce, rice noodle, and herbs, served with peanut sauce, and nuoc sauce, choice of beef, pork or shrimp.
- A9. Xuong Heo Nuong Grilled Pork Chops (2)Tony's popular charcoal grilled thin sliced pork chop, marinated with lemongrass, garlic, honey, and scallions with nuoc nam sauce.
- SU1. Tom Yum GoongHot and spicy. Hot and sour lemongrass broth with shrimp, bell peppers, mushroom, and herbs.
- SU2. Tom Ka Gai Coconut Chicken SoupThai style chicken coconut soup with lime juice, bell peppers and mushrooms.
- S2. Num Tok Beef SaladBBQ beef mixed with onions, tomato and green lettuce and lime juice.
- S4. Mango SaladShredded fresh mango with spicy chili dressing.
- S5. Goi Ga Chicken SaladTraditional Vietnamese salad, shredded chicken with carrots, cabbage, onion, and peanuts, served with spicy lime dressing.
Thai Rice Noodles
- R2. Khao Phad Sabparot- Pineapple Fried RiceThai style fried rice with shrimp, chicken, raisin, dried shredded pork, served in a pineapple.
- R3.Grilled Pork with RiceVietnamese grilled pork chops with mixed vegetables over rice.
- R4. Grilled Pork with Rice NoodlesGreen leaves, bean sprouts, mint leaves, cucumber, carrots, and crush peanut, served with spicy nuoc nam sauce.
- R5. Thai Fried RiceHot and spicy. Thai spicy mint fried rice with chili, garlic, long beans, basil, red onion and scallion.
- R7. Pad Kee Mao Basil NoodlesHot and spicy. Sautéed rice noodles with shrimp, chicken, bell pepper, eggplant in hot and spicy chili sauce.
- R8. Lar NardStir fried broad flat noodles topped with broccoli in brown sauce.
- R11. Pad See Ew
- R12. Singapore Rice NoodleHot and spicy. Stir fried noodle with chicken, shrimp, bell peppers, onion, scallion and egg. Taste with curry flavor.
- R13. Fusion Fried Rice
- R1. Pad Thai-Thai Style NoodlesStir fried noodles with egg, bean curd, dried radish, and bean sprouts.
- E1. Kaeng Ped Red CurryHot and spicy. Bamboo shoots, coconut milk, bell peppers, lemon leaves and basil.
- E2. Kaeng Keiw Warn Green CurryHot and spicy. Creamy and light curry sauce, made with basil, eggplant, string beans, coconut milk and green chilies.
- E3. Thai Red Chili Paste ChickenHot and spicy. Thai style special red chili paste with lemon leaves and long beans.
- E4. Fresh Garlic ChickenMarinated chicken with fresh garlic and Thai white peppers.
- E6. Thai Cashew ChickenSautéed chicken with mushrooms, string beans, asparagus, and cashew nuts.
- E9. Mango ChickenHot and spicy. Stir fried chicken with shredded mango, baby corn, mushroom, and cashew nut.
- E14. Pad Kra PaoHot and spicy. Sautéed with basil, eggplant and bell pepper in hot and spicy chili sauce.
- E15. Beef Dice in Vietnamese & French StyleMarinated beef dice in black pepper and garlic sauce.
- E18. Drunken SalmonGrilled salmon steak with spicy basil sauce or fresh mango salad.
- E19. Masman CurryCoconut milk, onion, peanut, choice of chicken or beef.
- E12. Duck Panag Curry SauceHot and spicy. With coconut milk, chili, fresh string bean and panag curry.
- E16. Sambal ChickenHot and spicy. Malaysia chili paste.
- E17. Grilled Chilli Sea BassWith white wine butter sauce, served over baby spinach.
Mochi Ice Cream
- Strawberry Mochi Ice Cream(2pcs)
- Green Tea Mochi Ice Cream(2pcs)
- Mango Mochi Ice Cream(2pcs)
- Red Bean Mochi Ice Cream(2pcs)
- Vanilla Mochi Ice Cream(2pcs)
Chinese vegetables and Tofu
- 160. Ma Po TofuHot and spicy.
- 161. Bean Curd with Oyster Sauce
- 162. Jade & GreenBroccoli and snow peas.
- 163. Snow Peas & Water Chestnuts
- 164. Sautéed Plain String Beans
- 165. Broccoli with Garlic SauceHot and spicy.
- 166. Plain Broccoli with Brown Sauce
- 167. Sautéed Mixed Vegetables with Bean Curd
- 168. Chinese Eggplant with Garlic SauceHot and spicy.
Japanese Noodle Soup
- Vegetables Noodles Soup
- Beef Noodles Soup
- Shrimp Noodles Soup
- Ginger Ale
- Ice Tea
- Root Beer
- Doctor pepper
- Sunkist soda
- Bubble soda
- Spring water
- Mochi ice cream (2)
- Mochi ice cream(4)
- Chocolate lava cake
- Cookies & cream Truffles
- Manhattan truffles
- Salted caramel truffles
- Fried Tempura ice cream
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Tony’s Sushi & Steakhouse in East Moriches?
Tony’s Sushi & Steakhouse is located at: 466 E Main St , East Moriches
Is the menu for Tony’s Sushi & Steakhouse available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Tony’s Sushi & Steakhouse online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Tony’s Sushi & Steakhouse menu?
The most ordered items from Tony’s Sushi & Steakhouse are: R1. Pad Thai-Thai Style Noodles, Spicy Tuna, Salmon, Yellow Tail Roll, Spicy Special Tuna Roll.
Does Tony’s Sushi & Steakhouse offer delivery in East Moriches?
Yes, Tony’s Sushi & Steakhouse offers delivery in East Moriches via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Tony’s Sushi & Steakhouse delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Tony’s Sushi & Steakhouse?
Delivery fees for Tony’s Sushi & Steakhouse vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Tony’s Sushi & Steakhouse with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Tony’s Sushi & Steakhouse?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Tony’s Sushi & Steakhouse, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Tony’s Sushi & Steakhouse?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Tony’s Sushi & Steakhouse.