Location and hours
1607 Hwy 71, Belmar, NJ 07719
|6:30 AM - 11:30 AM|
|Monday - Saturday|
|5:30 AM - 11:30 AM|
- Rishi Chamomile Medley TeaA calming chamomile blend with notes of sweet honey, spearmint, and lemongrass. Chamomile medley is an organic, loose-leaf, and caffeine-free herbal tea. Rishi tea artisans select premium herbs from across the globe, take their blending techniques, and create some of the freshest and most unique flavors available.
- Rishi Earl Grey TeaAn enlivening, bold tea with an aroma of bergamot citrus. Earl grey is an organic, loose leaf, ancient tree black tea. Rishi tea artisans hand harvest ancient tree teas in an organic and shade-grown environment. Rishi's ancient tree teas are produced exclusively by the people in Yunnan's remote mountain villages, whose economic well-being and cultural traditions are intertwined with the ancient trees.
- Rishi Masala Chai TeaA robust, full-flavored tea blended with masala spices. Masala chai is an organic, loose-leaf, black tea. Rishi tea artisans select premium teas, herbs, and spices from across the globe, combine them in micro-batch blends, and cure them according to rishi's original chai recipes.
- Rishi China Breakfast TeaAn energizing, full-bodied, and flavorful blend with accents of cocoa and dates. China breakfast is an organic, loose-leaf, black tea. Rishi tea's china breakfast is a single garden tea that is shade grown and hand harvested from antique tea trees.
- Rishi Tangerine Ginger TeaAn invigorating, bold blend with refreshing notes of ginger, hibiscus, and sweet citrus flavors. Tangerine ginger is an organic, loose-leaf, and caffeine-free herbal tea. Rishi tea artisans select premium herbs from across the globe, take their blending techniques, and create some of the freshest and most unique flavors available.
- Tsuki TeapotThis beautiful teapot Tsuki, meaning moon in Japanese, is named for its round shape and iridescent quality. Its creme color reveals brown specks that naturally form during the firing process, making each teapot unique. Inspired by master tokonoma artist Yamada-san, this light teapot made of natural clay and natural ash glaze is functional with all teas. The obi ami covers the inside wall of the teapot, filtering out very small tea leaves and herb particles, and while the teapot’s specially molded spout makes for easing pouring.
- Burundi KayanzaFrom the kayanza province of northern Burundi, this coffee has a balanced profile with notes of plum, dark chocolate, and caramel.
- Ethiopia Yirgacheffe KochereFrom the cochere district in yirgacheffe, Ethiopia, this coffee has flavors of jasmine, tangerine, and caramel accented with the delicateness of vanilla and honey. Sip this coffee and enjoy its wide array of floral aromatics.
- Rwanda GatareFrom the area of nature in Rwanda, this coffee has a smooth body with bright flavors of sweet caramel, vanilla, and honey.
- Colombia Valle De CaucaTurnstile's Colombia Valle del Cauca coffee is an organic, rainforest alliance-certified coffee. The Valle de Cauca region is located in the western part of Colombia. It is well known for its beauty and abundance of natural resources. The farm that produces this coffee is owned by the Herrera family, which has been producing coffee in the area for over 40 years. Perfect weather, the right altitude, family dedication, and hard work are the ingredients for producing coffee that exhibits sweet cherry flavor with milk chocolate notes, good balance, and aroma.