Location and hours
|Sunday - Thursday|
|11:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Friday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 08:30 PM|
- Picked for you
- Tan-Tan Soup Udon
- Goma Zaru Dipping Style Udon
- Spam Musubi
- Niku Soup Udon
- Salmon Onigiri
- Soup Udon
- Niku Soup Udon
- Salmon Cream Udon
- Spicy Miso-Kimchee UdonOur newest seasonal special! Fresh house-made udon noodles served in our original spicy miso broth, topped with a kimchee, calamari & vegetable sauté, and slices of tender roast pork. Bold flavors and hearty dish to warm you up in the cold weather! Try it with an soft boiled egg add-on.
*Can be made fully pescatarian upon request - let us know to replace pork slices with Kitsune tofu.
- Soup UdonFresh udon noodles served hot in our original dashi broth.
- On-Tama Soup UdonTopped with a hot spring (soft boiled) egg.
- Oroshi Soup UdonTopped with grated fresh daikon radish. Can be made fully vegan upon choice.
- Kitsune Soup UdonHot soup udon noodle topped with seasoned fried tofu.
- Curry Soup UdonMildly spicy beef curry soup udon.
- Tan Tan Soup UdonFiery spicy seasoned ground pork and house-made chili oil.
- Kakuni Soup UdonTopped with tender sweet soy-braised pork belly.
- Kamo Nanban Soup UdonHearty duck and leek broth with sliced duck breast.
- Katsu Curry UdonMildly spicy beef curry soup udon topped with a panko breaded fried pork loin cutlet.
- Sauce Udon
- On-Tama Sauce UdonFresh udon noodles served hot or chilled. Lightly dressed with dashi-shoyu sauce and topped with a hot spring (soft boiled) egg.
- Sauce (Bukkake) UdonFresh udon noodles served either hot or chilled. Lightly dressed with our signature dashi-shoyu sauce.
- Oroshi Sauce UdonFresh udon noodles served either hot or chilled. Lightly dressed with our signature dashi-shoyu sauce and topped with grated fresh daikon radish.
- Niku Sauce UdonSauce udon noodles topped with sukiyaki style beef and onion. Can be served hot or chilled.
- Tan-Tan Sauce UdonFresh udon noodles served hot or chilled with our fiery spicy seasoned ground pork and topped with house-made chili oil.
- Kakuni Sauce UdonTopped with tender sweet soy-braised pork belly.
- Men-Tama Sauce UdonTopped with spicy pollock roe, mentaiko sauce, and a soft boiled egg.
- Ume Oroshi Sauce UdonGrated daikon radish and ume compote.
- Ume Niku Oroshi Sauce UdonFresh udon noodles served either hot or chilled. Lightly dressed with dashi-shoyu sauce and topped with fresh daikon radish, sukiyaki beef, and ume compote.
- Dipping-Style Udon
- Zaru Udon Dipping Style UdonFresh udon noodles served chilled with a fragrant bonito infused soy dipping sauce on the side.
- Goma Zaru Udon Dipping Style UdonFresh udon noodles served chilled with a savory roasted pure sesame dipping sauce.
- Tan Tan Goma Dipping Style UdonFresh udon noodles served chilled with our roasted sesame dipping sauce and spicy tan tan pork.
- Oroshi-Pon Zaru Dipping Style UdonFresh udon noodles served chilled with grated radish and a citrus-soy dipping sauce on the side.
- Kamo Zaru Dipping Style UdonChilled or hot udon noodles with sliced roasted duck breast and served with a rich duck and leek infused broth soy dipping sauce.
- Broccoli Tempura
- Mushrooms Tempura
- Kabocha Pumpkin Tempura
- Veggie Spring Roll
- Crispy Tofu
- Shrimp Tempura
- Crab Tempura
- Fried Gyoza
- Tonkatsu (Pork Cutlet)
- Agedashi Tofu
- Mentai-Mochi Spring Roll (1 piece)
- Renkon (Lotus Root) Tempura 1 piece
- Chee-Chiku Tempura 5 piece
- Kani-Cream Croquettes (2 piece)
- Green Beans Tempura 5 pieces5 pieces of Green Bean tempura.
- Japanese Eggplant1 Piece.
- Vegetable Kaki-Age (Mixed Veggie Fritter)Tempura battered "fritter" of sweet potato, pumpkin, carrots, green beans, broccoli and onion. Tear apart and enjoy with your favorite udon bowl. Very popular and traditional Japanese tempura item. 1 piece.
- Satsuma Potato TempuraJapanese sweet potato tempura.
- Potato Croquette (1 Piece)Panko breaded and fried mashed potato cake with peas, carrots, corn and onion.
- Zucchini TempuraGreen zucchini squash tempura.
- Karaage Chicken (1 Piece)Marinated Japanese style boneless fried chicken.
- Ebi FryPanko breaded and fried shrimp. 1 pc
- Aji FryPanko breaded fried horse mackerel filet.
- Chikuwa TempuraFish cake tempura, 1 piece.
- Takoyaki (3 Pieces)Octopus filled savory donut with Takoyaki sauce, Japanese mayo and seaweed.
- Shrimp Shumai Skewer4 pieces fried shrimp dumplings on a skewer.
- Squid Leg Kara-age SkewerCrispy marinated fried squid legs skewer.
- Kaki Fry (Breaded Oysters)4 pieces of panko breaded fried oysters.
- Menchi-Katsu (Ground pork & beef cutlet) 1 pieceFried panko breaded cutlet of ground seasoned pork and beef with onions and spices. Classic Japanese Westernized food item. 1 piece
- Rice Bowl
- Dashizuke (Rice in Soup)
- Spam Musubi
- Salmon Onigiri
- House Asazuke Pickles
- Seaweed Salad
- Tempura Rice Bowl (Ten-Don)
- Churro Udon Crisps
- Gyudon (Beef Rice Bowl)Sukiyaki beef and onion over steamed white rice. Great with an add-on of On-Tama Egg or Mentaiko Fish Roe.
- Beef Curry Rice BowlSteamed rice served with our signature Japanese style beef curry sauce. Add a katsu pork cutlet to make it a filling and hearty meal.
- Cold Japanese Green Tea
- Cold Oolong Tea
- Calpico Soft DrinkPopular Japanese milky soft drink in variety of flavors.
- Sparkling Water
- Itoen Black Milk TeaSweetened black tea with milk.
- UCC Milk CoffeeJapanese sweetened milk coffee.
- Coconut Water Natural (16.3 fl oz can)CO2 brand all natural coconut water in can/bottle. 16.3 Fl. Oz Can.
- Cold Jasmine TeaItoen Jasmine tea
- Pocari Sweat (16.9 fl oz bottle)Popular Japanese sports ion supply drink.
- Daifuku (Red Bean filled Mochi)
- Pocky Cream Covered Biscuit Sticks
- Jumbo Cream PuffOrange brand Japanese vanilla custard cream puff.
- Purin (Japanese flan)House made Japanese style egg custard flan with caramel syrup at the bottom.
- Strawberry CheesecakeSlice of strawberry swirl cheesecake.
What is the address of U:Don (Capitol Hill) in Seattle?
U:Don (Capitol Hill) is located at: 1640 12th Ave, Seattle, WA 98122, USA , Seattle
Is the menu for U:Don (Capitol Hill) available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for U:Don (Capitol Hill) online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the U:Don (Capitol Hill) menu?
The most ordered items from U:Don (Capitol Hill) are: Niku Soup Udon,Kamo Nanban Soup Udon,Kitsune Soup Udon.
Does U:Don (Capitol Hill) offer delivery in Seattle?
Yes, U:Don (Capitol Hill) offers delivery in Seattle via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the U:Don (Capitol Hill) delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from U:Don (Capitol Hill)?
Delivery fees for U:Don (Capitol Hill) vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from U:Don (Capitol Hill) with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from U:Don (Capitol Hill)?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from U:Don (Capitol Hill), add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from U:Don (Capitol Hill)?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from U:Don (Capitol Hill).