Location and hours
|11:00 AM - 8:30 PM|
- Sahi Paneer$16.00Cube cheese in a creamy garlic and onion sauce.
- Aloo Gobi Masala$15.00Cauliflower and potatoes cooked with ginger and fresh Indian spices.
- Daal Makhani$15.00A harmonious combination of black lentils cooked over a slow fire. A favorite with almost all gourmets.
- Malai Koffta$16.00Cottage cheese, potatoes, and spices mixed then finished with a creamy gravy made of crushed cashews and spices.
- Saag Paneer$16.00Simmered spinach with exotic spices added with cottage cheese.
- Paneer Tikka Masala$16.00Cottage cheese cooked in cream and tomato gravy with combination of onion, peppers, and tomatoes.
- Channa pindi$15.00Chickpeas cooked with onions, garlic, ginger, and spices then garnished with cilantro.
- Baigan Bartha$15.00Buttery baked and ground eggplant lightly sauteed with onion, tomatoes, and aromatic spices.
- Viceroy Special koffta$17.00Indian cottage cheese, potatoes, and spices mixed cheese balls then finished with a creamy gravy made of crushed cashews, raisins, and touch of fenu Greek.
- Tarka Daal$15.00A smooth delicacy from the kitchens of the Northwest frontier.
- Mushroom Mattar$16.00Mushroom and peas tossed in a light savory sauce.
- Okra Masala$15.00Fresh okra tossed with onions and spices then sprinkled with fresh cilantro.
- Kadai Paneer$16.00Cottage cheese cooked with crushed whole spices with peppers, tomato, and onions.
- Methi Matar Malai$15.00Fenugreek leaves with green peas in a rich creamy sauce.
- Vegetarian Sahi Korma$15.00Fresh vegetables cooked in a korma sauce with fruits and nuts.
- Paneer Makhani$16.00Cottage cheese cooked in cream and tomato gravy.
- Sarson Da Saag$15.00Mustard greens cooked Punjabi style goes perfect with cornbread.
- Lamb Tikka Masala$20.00Lamb cubes cooked in mildly spiced tomato onion gravy with green peppers, onion, and fresh cilantro.
- Viceroy Lamb Curry$21.00Lean cubes of lamb cooked in onion and tomato curry sauce.
- Lamb Rojan Josh$20.00Lamb cubes cooked with onion, tomatoes, and yogurt spiced with the mix and garnished with cilantro.
Tandoori Grill Special
Indo Chinese Starters
Indo Curry, Rice, and Noodles
Bone In Goat Entrees
Sea Food Entrees
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Viceroy Indian Cuisine & Bar in Bakersfield?
Viceroy Indian Cuisine & Bar is located at: 10610 Stockdale Hwy 100, Bakersfield
Is the menu for Viceroy Indian Cuisine & Bar available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Viceroy Indian Cuisine & Bar online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Viceroy Indian Cuisine & Bar menu?
The most ordered items from Viceroy Indian Cuisine & Bar are: Garlic Naan, Chicken Tikka Masala, Basmati Rice.
Does Viceroy Indian Cuisine & Bar offer delivery in Bakersfield?
Yes, Viceroy Indian Cuisine & Bar offers delivery in Bakersfield via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Viceroy Indian Cuisine & Bar delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Viceroy Indian Cuisine & Bar?
Delivery fees for Viceroy Indian Cuisine & Bar vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Viceroy Indian Cuisine & Bar with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Viceroy Indian Cuisine & Bar?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Viceroy Indian Cuisine & Bar, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Viceroy Indian Cuisine & Bar?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Viceroy Indian Cuisine & Bar.